“Slow service and bad coffee”
Review of Original Coffee

Original Coffee
Ranked #44 of 350 Coffee & Tea in Prague
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Staff was nice but the service was way too slow. I expected to have a really good coffee here but it was the worst I have had in Prague.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I really enjoyed my trip here.
Coffee was really good.
Food was lovely.
Lemonade was delightful
Hot Chocolate was to die for - I'm not quite sure how they made it but it tasted amazing.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We stopped in here to relax and enjoy something warm. I had a cortado and my kids opted for hot chocolates. Let me just say now they made a much better choice. My coffee took FOREVER to come, as did the slice of cake. They were somewhat nice, but not really. And the shop is like being in someone's home cafe. They had bookshelves and table scattered all over. Other people stopping in had a similar experience after waiting for their orders for over 15 minutes when they weren't that busy and mostly talking to each other or walking around trying to find stuff. Not a great experience but again the hot chocolate is alone worth stopping and getting a cup. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here after a full day of walking to warm up and plan the rest of the day.

The hot chocolate was so so good! It was small but any bigger and you’d need a glass of water with it. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Highly recommend the hot chocolate!

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Even though Ema was my favourite coffee place, I quite liked Original coffee too. Some nice brews and a basic, but charming interior. David Cerny’s work in the window was nice.