“Worst Service Ever but still 5 star”
Review of Yami Sushi House

Yami Sushi House
Ranked #72 of 5,853 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Sushi, European, Japanese, Korean, Czech
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Sat at the bar tonight with my daughter and the service was nowhere to be found. We were ignored for clearing plates, ordering beer, etc. Had to ask the sushi chef to hand us our sushi that was sitting on the bar. Had to ask for wasabe. Had to forego my last beer that I really wanted. Simply horrific service. My guess is we were caught in a shift change and or they are truly busy and under staffed. In any event, worst service I've had in some time. Not deliberate by any means though and everybody was pleasant.
I'm from Hawaii, live in California, and travel quite a bit. The fact I'm giving this place 5 stars should tell you something about the food. The shocking bit is this is a land locked eastern European country. Prague is just great and apparently they have great sushi too. Oh and our bill for Miso soup, dinner salads, a spicy tuna maki roll, ebi, and one of their signature rolls with tea and beers was just under $50.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I love sushi and the choices were amazing. I especially loved the dressing on the tofu salad. The rolls were so big I could barely finish my meal. I’ll definitely come back to try more things!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Easily and honestly said this is the best sushi place in Prague. I don't think anything more needs to be said.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

iIt's a cosy place with fast service. Good choice of traditional rolls and other sushi type dishes. reasonable price. I always come back when in Prague.

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We live in Prague for long years and we love sushi - this place is simply the best in town and I can risk: best in this part of Europe! We traveled in Japan and all over Asia and we didn’t eat rolls like the ones Yami’s chefs are making. They are artists. We will be back soon :)