I still try to know if I liked it or not... there are pros and cons
- food: not exceptional but good. Definitely is not worth the price, but you pay for the place. Not vegetarian friendly at all, but if you are you’d manage to have a salad or one choice of pasta. It’s doable.
- beer: beer is good. Take it. And avoid wine aaaaabsolutely
- no doubt, the place itself. It’s magic, beautiful, unique. I would love that the place would give info about its history. It could really benefit from a better service and food.
That leads me to the cons
- Ambiance: yes, surprisingly. WHY ON EARTH would you ever put Hits radio old fashion disco music in such a place?!? “Vamos a la plaja”, really?!
Sure, you get some musicians time to time, but in between, it’s tragic!
- Service: don’t take me wrong, they are nice (kind of. A bit.). Just not professional. I asked “what kind of “X” has this plate?” answer “Ok”, writes it down like I ordered it, and leaves... one waiter says one thing, and the second will come later, gives different info... later, I ask for the dessert menu, and the other waiter brings the bill... many things like that. An overall unprofessional behavior that ruins a bit the experience.
Give these guys a training, Jesus.
- Wine. The wine list is made of extremely cheap wines. It’s absolutely gross. Beer is good, so stick to the beer. Seriously.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.