I still try to know if I liked it or not... there are pros and cons
- food: not exceptional but good. Definitely is not worth the price, but you pay for the place. Not vegetarian friendly at all, but if you are you’d manage to have a salad or one choice of pasta. It’s doable.
- beer: beer is good. Take it. And avoid wine aaaaabsolutely
- no doubt, the place itself. It’s magic, beautiful, unique. I would love that the place would give info about its history. It could really benefit from a better service and food.
That leads me to the cons
- Ambiance: yes, surprisingly. WHY ON EARTH would you ever put Hits radio old fashion disco music in such a place?!? “Vamos a la plaja”, really?!
Sure, you get some musicians time to time, but in between, it’s tragic!
- Service: don’t take me wrong, they are nice (kind of. A bit.). Just not professional. I asked “what kind of “X” has this plate?” answer “Ok”, writes it down like I ordered it, and leaves... one waiter says one thing, and the second will come later, gives different info... later, I ask for the dessert menu, and the other waiter brings the bill... many things like that. An overall unprofessional behavior that ruins a bit the experience.
Give these guys a training, Jesus.
- Wine. The wine list is made of extremely cheap wines. It’s absolutely gross. Beer is good, so stick to the beer. Seriously.