“Raspberry bread tasted artificial and too acidic ”

Good Food, Karlova 8
Ranked #3 of 37 Bakeries in Prague
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Raspberry bread tasted artificial and too acidic , just looks good. I just could eat the ice cream and the powder on the bread made it impossible to eat.

Tomas G, Tým podpory webu TripAdvisorFront Office Manager at Good Food, Karlova 8, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi Mali. Thank you for your review. It is really interesting because raspberry powder is made ONLY from raspberries :-) From raspberries to powder all by ourselves so there's no artificial ingredients or acid citric at all. Everything what you can buy in our bakery is 100% homemade. Tom, Good Food team

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Best spot to get the famous Trdelnik/Chimney cake.
Various toppings, even a salty one!
The service is sweet and fast

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Walking around the Old Town, especially near Charles Bridge, we kept seeing a lot of places selling these chimney cakes. We had a quick look online and decided we had to come to Good Food and it definitely didn’t disappoint. This places takes them to the next level! I had the Chimney King which was filled with ice cream with pieces of chocolate brownie, salted caramel sauce and chopped nuts. It’s a good thing you do so much walking around Prague! There’s a big selection and the service was very fast.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We went there originally because “good food” offers the widest variety of trdelnik (chimney cakes) in Prague - ranging from the charcoal black one, to a tiramisu one. There was a small misunderstanding with the change I received, and the lovely lady immediately listened to me and helped me out, demonstrating an exceptional example of customers service. I was so impressed by her approach, that I decided to only purchase trdelnik from them! Even though the variety seems impressive, opt for simplicity: the best one you can try is chocolate and strawberries. Trust me, I’ve eaten a few.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Along with the Karlov Bridge, there is this charming and famous bakery. They are specialty only for "trdelnik", but it was the reason for my visit anyway.

With a bigger selection of the "trdelnik" themselves, I came back here a couple of times to try different and I did not regret trying any of those. Maybe not the cheapest I had opportunity to visit, but definitely worth the money.

I certainly recommend a visit, they are great!

Tomas G, Social media / marketing at Good Food, Karlova 8, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for your review Darko!