“Get some business done inspired by the views”
Review of Cafe La Creme

Cafe La Creme
Ranked #61 of 338 Coffee & Tea in Prague
Price range: US$6 - US$80
Neighbourhood: Staré Město (Old Town)
Description: Café La Crème is for those that like the finer things in life. A popular meeting place in the heart of old town, our cafe serves a wide variety of gourmet dishes, classic breakfasts, (our eggs benedict is divine!) freshly baked goods and of course a wide selection of beverages. Café La Crème is proudly furnished by furniture from the famed hotel Lutetia in Paris, with the current bar being our center piece.
Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

Had to get some business done on Sunday, got inspired by the views, ended walking on Charles Bridge. Great people serving great cakes, what else you'd need on the way to see beautiful Old Town. Try the owners wine collection...some amazing choices of French Wine, including the rose Saint Medard. Love it.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

I visited this place on the Evening of Christmas along with my wife and as soon as I got into the cafe, got a very warm welcome by one of the Staff with a smile on his face. With his suggestion I opted for my favorite Cappuccino with milano beans along with some really nice pastries. There were some special Pastries on Christmas and we had Walnut Pastries blended with Caramel and a Coconut flavored pastry prepared with desiccated coconut. All of them were really tasty, and with a nice music in the cafe made the evening for both of us.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Located to the left of the bridge just a short step off the main road cafe la creme provides real quality of food and service, great for meals or just snacks with a separate restaurant and cafe bar - excellent service and great coffee

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

This appears to be a new place as the management and staff did not appear to gel very well. No matter really as service was quite good.

Wine was okay, somewhat limited selection by the glass and warmer in temperature to my liking.

Went with the selection of French sausages and cheeses. Not at all disappointing!!! Three different meats with nice cornichons, pickled baby cucumbers. Cheeses were all delightful including a Blue, Brie and Comte (I think) and some goat.

I think these guys will figure it out.

Worth it.

Reviewed 10 December 2015

Cafe le Creme is a lovely venue located very near to Old Town Square and the Bridge. It's a perfect place to go for lunch with friends and the menu is spot-on! The food was great and the staff were very friendly and courteous. I will definitely be coming back!