“A wonderful home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Eleanor60...
Vancouver, Canada
“A wonderful home away from home”
Reviewed 8 September 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This apartment is in a great location - away from the tourists and in a real neighbourhood that is also quiet. The trams are not even a five minute walk away and will get you anywhere quickly. Good walking location too - up to the castle, to the river, New Town, and even Old Town. And Michal and Michaela are just wonderful, and not only maintain a clean and well-cared for apartment, but also provide a genuine sense of welcome. I stayed here for almost two months and loved it.

Arvind G
New York City, New York
“I felt totally at home in this convenient and comfortable apartment.”
Reviewed 14 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

The apartment was everything I desired for my short stay in Prague. It was in a nice quiet residential neighborhood conveniently located just ten minutes by tram from the center of the city. The apartment is roomy, clean and pleasant with all the appliances in the kitchen and bath working perfectly. Above all Michal, the owner, is as friendly as can be, always there to answer your questions about the apartment and/or the city and getting around etc. I am totally pleased with my stay there.

Your age range 65+
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cosy Place”
Reviewed 30 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

This holiday rental was a fantastic little gem set in Prague. The property was modern and has been decorated to an cosy standard. The property itself has all the necessary appliances and equipment needed to have a comfortable stay if you wish to self cater.
On arrival the owner had already provided the key. The owner herself was extremely warm and welcoming and explained if we needed anything to contact her and nothing was too much trouble.
The Location of the Appartement was excellent, Perfect to start City Tours from there. In the near you find Everything needed, Supermarket, small Stores and Connections to Bus and Tram.
I would have no issues recommending this property to my friends and family and we will come back.
Thanks you, Sweet Place!

Casey R
“Highly Recommended :)”
Reviewed 24 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

First off I'd like to say that the photos don't do the apartment justice, the apartment is a lot bigger in person and very spacious which was a pleasant surprise.

The apartment is in a nice area so we had no disturbances during our stay but also we were only a short tram journey away from the city centre, meaning going to and from the apartment didn't take up much of our holiday time, plus the trams are frequent.

You have all the local amenities nearby such as a mini supermarket, Lidl's, fast food etc.

The kitchen was well equipped and a great way to save money on food and I really liked the fact that there were a few bits (such as toiletries and a few beers etc) left by previous guests that proved very handy.

What else can I say..... the apartment was clean, good value for money and we would without a doubt stay again.

Last but not least the owner Michal and his assisstant, kept us well informed and made us to feel welcome and ensured that we had everything we need - I highly recommend you stay here for an enjoyable stay in Prague.

(P.s having the PC speakers was very much appreciated and a nice little touch when wanting a few of my favourite tunes on.)

Ivan D
“Great appartment”
Reviewed 16 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Very nice and comfortable flat near Vyshegrad. Definitely enjoyed my stay here.
Tram and subway nearby.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing