“Great taste”

Coucou Pastrami & Sandwiches
Ranked #42 of 68 Coffee & Tea in Brno
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Value for money is not the best, due to the small portions of meat and especially coleslaw (which seriously costs literally nothing! Despite that they seem to think that they will get rich on coleslaw, so avoid this if you can resist!), however the taste is fantastic, and it is at least worth trying, once.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

Excellent place with great people and so delicious meals. I got classic pastrami, which is a sandwich with a lot of marinated beef meat. The taste is amazing! I could tell that those people do it with their hearts. I asked them for knife and fork as I have braces and can't bite sandwiches that easily now. As they can offer you only wooden cutlery, the waiter found for me some metal knife and fork from their restaurant and gave it to me so I can use it. This kind of approach I can really appreciate. Maybe only thing that I would change is bread. The one I got was the most ordinary one, served as toasted.