“Not what it was”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Polish, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Been here many times but shoddy service on my last visit. Made a complete mess of the order that wasn’t highlighted until the bill came. Preferred not the argue it as the food was fine but not what we ordered and came with a premium. Also disappointed to see that they are now slapping people with a ‘Sewris’ charge which is completely unnecessary . End of an era maybe.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing meal at this restaurant. Would definitely recommend. It was well priced and presented in a beautiful setting.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I booked a table here for my partners birthday meal and am very glad that I did. The food was exceptional and the service excellent - attentive but discreet. We both had soup to start (French onion and creamy tomato) both of which were great. I had Gorgonzola ravioli with a white truffle sauce which was divine and my partner had the wild boar tenderloin which he says was beautifully prepared and full of flavour. The cava was a perfect accompaniment. It certainly isn’t the cheapest place to eat but for a special occasion or a treat I’d recommend it.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

The place is smal(down flour) and not so good. Food is very good and service also! I went there 2 times and I was pleased with the food. I did not see the upper flour so I can not comment but ground flour is not so good. I will go again for the good food.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We ordered a table in advance and were seated on the first floor. There was only 3 tables here and the resturant had a charming athmosphere and very service minded staff. I had the impression that there was only tourists in the resturant and was a little sceptical. But the food was very good and we had a great dining experience! We both had the wild board and it was amazing. For dessert we had the creme brulet - it was ok. Ask the waitor to recommend a wine for your meal!