See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We stayed here for two nights. Rooms are very compact but clean. Breakfasts are ok - with fresh vegetables, fishes, something hot (one day it was sausages and the other day scrambled eggs). Location is good very close to the river and old town.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Hotel was basic but the staff were as helpful as they could be.
Not really a gripe but I found the safe impossible to fathom.
Shower was small and impossible not to flood bathroom. I am a bit on the large size though.
I would stay here again if not looking for a bit more luxury. As I said staff did their best. Value for money.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Location of the hotel is very good(5 minutes walk from bus and train stations) and just a few steps from the water. Hotel's restaurant is open form early morning(just for guests) so I was able to have my cappuccino and read a book at the table before my way to the airport. Room was small but nice and clean. I booked it as an emergency stay (in the morning on the day of my stay) but it worked out well.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights paying 576Pzl without breakfast. Accommodation was basic, compact and clean - only down side was having to ask for clean towels when we needed them.

Location is good for town centre and railway station. There are restaurants and pubs round the corner. Hotel also had a pub below but is was closed when we visited. We never used the restaurant but it offered a varied if slightly pricey by local comparisons.

Free wifi and PC available for use on landing. Staff have limited English but it is Poland.

Room Tip: If you want a double you might have to ask at time of booking or arrival as we got 2 single beds.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2012

We were two couple and we booked this hotel out of desperation because there wasn't anything else available, happy that at least it was downtown. We had to change our mind because, despite is not at all any fancy structure, it's comfortable and clean. We got a room, finally with a double bed, after sleeping many times in other places with that uncomfortable for that annoying hole in the middle. Our friends got the mini-apartment, they had a room like us plus a small living room with a flat screen. Plus in the whole hotel there is free wifi. Stuff is friendly but the problem was they don't speak much of english, we dealt with german mostly.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple