“Nice surprise”

Przy Bramie
Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Elblag
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Reviewed 14 August 2017

The place itself is a little hard to find and does not look much when you enter. A tiny dark place in the basement. But once you order you change your opinion completely. We have been twice to this place and each time ordered great meat dishes (steakes and carpaccio), we have also tried soups, salads and desserts, all were excellent. The service was friendly, the prices really good given the quality of food offered. The only disappointment was a pasta dish, but you can't have it all. Heartily recommend the place especially for meat lovers.

1  Thank Monika M

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Restaurant "Przy Bramie" is located in tge middle of the town. It is located underneath the ground which makes it nice & cosy.
We decided to eat there because I was amazed with others comments.
And we weren't dissapointed. My boys ordered chicken nuggets with chips and everything was made to order. Absolutely delicious. They ate it all.
I ordered duck leg and it was soo good. And I mean it!! My husband ordered beef and he was also happy with his choice.
The only one down thing was neutral waitress who never said "hallo", asked "how was our meal" etc.
It is though worth visiting and dining there.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This was very surprising. You would it imagine so good food and nice service in a place that from outside looks like a pub. And I had a crazy great steak !!!

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Absolutely stunning restaurant fantastic value and service I wish I could take the place home with me!

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Steak good.... lamb too much rare.. starters ok.. beer very good, special home made one.. for me second best restaurant in Elblag