“Delicious food”

Lipka Pizzeria
Ranked #82 of 158 Restaurants in Olsztyn
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 8 September 2017

It was 27 of us one day visiting the restaurant hoping they will accommodate us all. Even though the place was quite bust the staff had no problem give us space in their garden. The service was very quick and waitresses so helpful. I can only image hos stressful must be to serve 27 hungry people but the staff not even once stopped smiling. We had a variety of different dishes and everything was delicious. I would highly recommend this place any time.

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I visited this place many years ago as a child. For that time it was amazing pizza. The return was not so as i had it in my mind. The pizza with many ingredients on big pancake. For special lovers of such kind of "pizza". Servis perfect.

Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

Went for pizza tonight and as the title suggests, it wasn't great. It was fluffy and soft, which you may think sounds nice, I can't say that I liked it. The pizza had very little sauce, fair amount of toppings but it was just lacking in flavour, salt, pepper, herbs?! It was all a little underwhelming. I have been here before in the summer and it was much better. The waiting staff were a bit surly, no smile, no polite chit chat, hardly heard two words from them. Maybe an off day, but overall the experience was poor.

Reviewed 5 November 2014

I've been visited this place many times. I started about 20 years ago when there was the best pizza ever. Now this is only memory. They say that their speciality is a thick cake in pizza, but it really does not fit to the other ingredients. By the way there are not many ingredients...You will find more dishes in menu, and some of them are really great. I like the soups and salats very much. But it is always a lottery. You never can't be sure if you will get this same dish as you ate last time.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Definitely not the place for any pizza lovers or connoisseurs. The "pizza" have nothing common with pizza apart the name. I did enjoy the most homeless cat sitting near table and at least he wasn't complaining about food...

1  Thank FIORKA