“Excellent food and super service ”

Restauracja GALLO NERO
Ranked #7 of 146 Restaurants in Bielsko-Biala
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Have now visited Gallo Nero twice and both visits have been very very good.
Food is truly fresh and well prepared as well as nicely presented.
Competent staff and super service.
Will be back - my favourite restaurant in Poland.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

One of my favorite places in the city. You can get a great Italian pizza here. One that comes on a thin dough and is made out of good quality ingredients - not that fluffy dough and all you can fit type of pizza that is served in plenty of places. You wan't to try something better than potatoes and "kotlet"? Go there without any hesitation. Place has a big parking place, seats inside and outside..... but the foood :* <3

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Since they moved to their new location, I've been there now twice. The first time I had pizza and it was really good. For my second time, I wanted to try a bit of the other options on the menu, so I went for vitello tonnato as an appetizer, sea bream as a main dish and a classical tiramisù to finish up. All was very good, with just the vitello tonnato having way too little sauce on it, so that it indeed remains probably the best Italian option in Bielsko. Highlight of the evening, though, was, astonishingly, the waiter! He was really great: fast, competent and very friendly! A real rarity, in this part of Poland at least. I will definitely go again!

Reviewed 31 May 2017

I have dined there several times recently and every visit was a great pleasure. Not only food was excellent, but the service and atmosphere too. I honestly recommend this restaurant as worth visiting and tasting every single dish:) You won't leave a single piece of food on your plate after eating. Also good place to families with children or pets.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Due to business trip we had to spend the night in Bielsko. Following the comments in TA we choose this restaurant with good review and rates and did not failed.

The restaurant is located in a square with easy and free parking and the place is elegant and modern.

We ordered for 4 people and the appetizer arrived soon. The beef carpaccio was an immediate success and just while finishing arrived the pizzas, very tasty and crunchy and the pasta reported as very good too.

Is not the cheapest place in town, but it is worth if you appreciate an enjoyable dinner at the end of a working day out of home. Definitely I will repeat in my next visit to bielsko.