“Still very good”

Karczma Rogata
Ranked #11 of 147 Restaurants in Bielsko-Biala
Price range: US$5 - US$24
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I came back to this Karczma for the first time after more than one year and I am very happy to be able to say that it's still a very good place to go in Bielsko! The place itself hasn't changed a bit (which in this case is good!!!) and the relaxed atmosphere is still fantastic. I had one of my usuals when I am in the region, rolada śląska with kluski, and all was very tasty. The only negative remark I must make, was the missing alcohol free beer (though in the drink's list).

Reviewed 15 November 2016

It is a really beautiful location all made in wood. The foods are really good and you can try a lot of typical polish dishes.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

I've been there few times and I know this place used to be better. Unfortunately, right now, the food here is awful. My soup was cold while my friend's meat was obviously reheated. Hot outside, but cold inside. Overall, my experience here was awful.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

tasty dumplings to recommended, for quick lunch especially when you are passing through.
Acceptable prices, kind service.
Parking in the back.
I have to come back once again.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Great place to visit. Food is just so good. Service is fantastic and there is lots of things to choose from