“WOW!!! A true South-East Asian gem in Bielsko!”
Review of Asian Station

Asian Station
Ranked #18 of 161 Restaurants in Bielsko-Biala
Price range: US$3 - US$26
Reviewed 23 May 2017

My top 3 favourite in Bielsko. Authenticity is the key word here. If you've been to the region and crave it's fine cuisine then this is the place to go. Excellent service and elegant but somewhat plain interiors (with little references to the SEA). The only sad thing is that it's frequently empty-ish.

President_bielsko, Kierownik sprzedaży at Asian Station, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Many thanks for your opinion. We are proud that our restaurant is in your top 3. We are quite new place in the town so we still working to be recognized.
Thankfully our restaurant is being visited by kind Guest like you who then spread the
news about our delicious food around the world :-).

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Stayed at the President Hotel and found this restaurant on site. I didnt expect top quality Asian food within a Polish hotel. Great choice of succulent dishes, the chefs really know their stuff.

It is absolutely fantastic to receive such a great comment. It is our pleasure to exceed our guests' expectations :-). All the Asian Station Team is awaiting your future visits with us!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Very nice setting, was empty though and took a while to be seated. But the service of the food and the quality of the food more than up for the wait. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

We went there for a birthday dinner on a New Year's day. It was the first time I have heard about that restaurant. I was a little bit sceptical about an "Asian restaurant" in Poland but my fears turned out to be unfounded. This place serves real Vietnamese and Thai delicatessen. Dishes are carefully prepared, having some twists and kicks to it, and everything tastes great! I must say I have been surprised how good everything was, including the deserts! This will be my place in Bielsko Biała with Asian cuisine. The only thing I "did not buy" was the deco. The hotel President and Asian Station are situated in an old but beautifully renovated Austro-Hungarian Empire, Vienna style building. The Asian decoration here and there simply does not correspond well with this type of architecture. That is why I decided not to give this place 5 stars. But as far as food goes, this is an excellent restaurant.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Never again! We had read the reviews prior to going there so our disappointment was so much deeper. We started with vegetarian spring rolls - nothing special, well, maybe except their temperature perhaps - freezing cold and totally unappetizing in their white wrap. Then, I had the won ton soup - while the won tons were all right, the soup was barely lukewarm water: really, NO taste or flavor to it, just some pepper oil floating on top. Then we had some chicken pasta which was quite passable, but nothing you could rave about. And then came the main course - green-curry chicken. Simply a crime: it was watery, tasted like split-pea soup with boiled chicken breast cut into thick slices. It must have been cooked some time before because it developed a thin 'skin" on top of the meat and looked totaly disgusting. They claim they use their own spice mix, really? I tasted like soup you make with one of those curry paste packets. The menu said it was made with coconut milk, but it was as thin as water. They added some chopped cilantro on top which was turning yellow, instead of being green. The only spicy hot taste came from some sliced red hot peppers. The dish looked tired and sad, depressingly green. The service was nice but the restaurant was empty: exept for us there were only two other men. If you like to spend a lot of money on very poor food and dine in a large, empty hall, this is definitely the place.

President_bielsko, Dyrektor generalny at Asian Station, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Dear Madam
First of all let me apologise for the experience you had, it clearly wasn't up to your expectations nor does it sound like it was up to the standards we set ourselves. The vegetarian spring rolls are served cold but nonetheless it sounds like the rest of the experience was not up to standard. We do use all our own spice mixes, all of our chefs have been trained both in Poland and in Thailand so I would like to find out more about when you visited us in order to make sure it doesn't happen again. If I could ask you to please contact me at info@asianstation.pl and I can get more details from you.

Katarzyna