Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$94
Expedia.comUS$94
TravelocityUS$94
Orbitz.comUS$94
PricelineUS$94
CheapTicketsUS$94
All reviews lovely room breakfast was included large bathroom reception staff yogurt basement
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2019 via mobile

Sometimes you love people from first contact
This the case
Beautiful boutique hotel
That has the exact employee in the exact position at the reception or at main dinning room one or two only
But they do there job
I
Rooms are midsize decorated as antique I loved it
I recommended very much
I will be back soon

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank ramouz99
Reviewed 12 December 2019 via mobile

Thank you to the amazing front reception staff that helped us every day with everything. The room was so cosy and cleaned daily ! Our breakfast was included but we had to go on a early morning tour so they provided us with a full pack lunch which was amazing! Thank you!!!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2019

Late on the review for this one! but had to express how grateful i am for all the hotel did for me during my situation over in Poland and how they pretty much helped me return home.

During my whole fiasco they provided with both support and a general laugh throughout, so i really appreciate that considering how frequent i was down at the reception!

Both Anna and Filip (Sorry if i spelt any names wrong, i lost the note with your names on) on the first couple of nights they were great support and i really enjoyed talking to them throughout and having a laugh despite my predicament. Without either of them the process would've gone much slower and i may have been in a worse position.

Anna was always laughing and smiling and stuck with me regardless of the time spent, especially whilst enduring the nightmare trying help me make some calls outside of Poland! After talking with her during my time she works hard both inside and outside of the job which i admire because this showed during my time. Although i didn't get to say bye on the last night to either of them apart from Patryck, it's a shame i couldn't stay longer to at least say a proper farewell to you all.

Genuinely one of the highlights of my trip getting to meet them and i will definitely remember them along with Patryck and Wictoria, who equally helped out as much but overall the reception staff in general were fantastic! I hope they will get to see this review anyways.

I did get try restaurant as well and enjoyed my meal overall, the tartare was a bit strong but still taste very nice despite. The staff as well although i didn't catch their names were very polite and one of the girls also kindly offered me a drink while i was at reception trying to sort out everything, which i'm thankful for.

The room was overall very nice and kept clean daily, didn't have any problems with sleep or noise and the bathroom was filled with any essential i needed.

Overall i thought i'd keep this review short but the main reason i'd visit this hotel again is due to the staff themselves that run it and how approachable, talkative and supportive they were.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 16 September 2019

This hotel is a small hotel that has tried to keep things comfortable without lots of glass and chrome. It has a lot of period furniture. There is a casino in the basement, but it does not bother you when staying there. We had a room overlooking the front of the hotel and we did not get any disturbed sleep, we slept very well every night we stayed.
The staff are attentive and will help you with information regarding trips and places to see. One word of caution, this hotel is a little way from the centre of Krakow, but Uber's are cheap and reliable, more so than the taxi's. I would allow approx 50-60 zloty's per day for Ubers to and from the hotel.
Our room was very clean and suitable for our needs, plenty of storage space and the bathroom was a decent size and we had fresh towels and bedding every day.
We had breakfast everyday and it was very good.
I would recommend this hotel to our friends as it is away from the hustle and bustle of the centre and is therefore quiet.

Trevora

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 1 August 2019 via mobile

We visited this restaurant for a treat for my son when we were on holiday. The food and restaurant were awful. We had to ask for a napkin, salt and pepper? The starter pierogi was stodgy and tasteless. My son ordered beef tenderloin for a main and it had thick fat veins through the meat which made him choke and he could not physically eat it, the waitress did not even ask what was wrong when we returned the dish uneaten. I had pike perch which was very dry and the risotto was under cooked and hard. Over priced for the disappointing food and service, we ate out every night we was in Krakow and this was the worst meal.

Date of stay: July 2019