Shooting in Krakow - Cracow Shooting Academy - Strzelnica Krakow
Ranked #2 of 101 Fun & Games in Krakow
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We offer training courses, shooting packages and stag night party in shooting range. We have AK47 Kalashnikov , Glock 17 and Shotgun Pompaction etc.
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Came here with my boyfriend we both did the badass package. We both loved it !
Very friendly staff spoke really good English. Told us all safety info first then onto shooting. They were happy for us to take our time and get photos and videos of each other shooting. Never felt rushed. Really nice set up. Really enjoyed my day here would defiantly recommend.

1  Thank Navigate594141
"professional experience"
"extra guns"
"pump action shot gun"
in 2 reviews
"felt safe at all times"
"gun range"
in 9 reviews
"magnum"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Located just 10 minutes outside Krakow. Myself and my boyfriend went, my boyfriend is an experienced shooter but I had never been and was enjoyable for both of us. Our instructor was super helpful and made me relaxed so I had great fun.

1  Thank Alex V
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Came here with my friends and other half’s for a long weekend break. Had to try shooting, we pre booked had really good communication with the person we booked through had our pick up all sorted and they arrived on time.
Upon arrival the staff there were fantastic talked through everything clearly and were there if you weren’t too sure. The staff were really engaging and had a good laugh with them. All in all very safe and fun experience would highly recommend to any one even people who don’t like the idea of shooting.

1  Thank Steve L
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

If you go to Poland and want a fun and unforgettable experience, go shoot here. The service is good and it is recommended. Perfect for a group of friends

1  Thank Sarah D
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Just got back from a lads holiday, came here on the second day and it was class! The lads are decent and show you how to fire all the guns properly, would 100% recommend! Only takes an hour or so so it’s a good time filler!

1  Thank Joe H

Travellers who viewed Shooting in Krakow - Cracow Shooting Academy - Strzelnica Krakow also viewed

Krakow, Lesser Poland Province

Been to Shooting in Krakow - Cracow Shooting Academy - Strzelnica Krakow? Share your experiences!