“90 minutes waiting for a meal that couldn't feed a small child ”
Review of Piano Rouge

Piano Rouge
Ranked #135 of 1,731 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Miasto
Description: Piano Rouge Restaurant & Jazz Bar is a magical, exceptional and unforgettable place. It is a new standard of dining. Everything here is distinguished and prepared with artistic meticulousness. Three rooms in a spacious basement adorned with red carpets, soft lighting, chandeliers, and beautifully arranged fabrics. Excellent cuisine, delightful service, delicious drinks and amazing jazz bands every evening of the week.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just waited 90 minutes for the smallest bruschetta I have ever eaten and a penne pasta that couldn't feed a small child. For the price I paid it's embarrassing.... good music tho

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice resturant. Good food . resnoble price . good music.
Magda the waitres was fantastic.
I recomend this place for a great evening.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a really cosy little place; it’s located in a basement just off the Main Market Square, and has a really nice interior. The staff didn’t seem super excited, but the food was good (we all had pasta and were happy with it). For being located in such a tourist-y place, the prices were quite decent. I’m vegan, and I found something that I could eat here as well, along with my meat eating travel companions. All in all, a nice place.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We found this place by chance & so very glad we did, it has amazing decor & very friendly staff - we were served by Magda. We had cocktails & food. I personally had the Spagetti with Prawns and I will be returning to have the same again - it was delicious. I would certainly recommend this place to anybody looking for quality food in a great atmosphere with live music.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Came for cocktails one evening and loved the atmosphere so much we came back again the next evening for dinner, more cocktails and a soloist accompanied by a pianist. This basement restaurant has quirky decor and a team of very efficient waitresses.