“90 minutes waiting for a meal that couldn't feed a small child ”
Review of Piano Rouge

Piano Rouge
Ranked #123 of 1,822 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Miasto
Description: Piano Rouge Restaurant & Jazz Bar is a magical, exceptional and unforgettable place. It is a new standard of dining. Everything here is distinguished and prepared with artistic meticulousness. Three rooms in a spacious basement adorned with red carpets, soft lighting, chandeliers, and beautifully arranged fabrics. Excellent cuisine, delightful service, delicious drinks and amazing jazz bands every evening of the week.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just waited 90 minutes for the smallest bruschetta I have ever eaten and a penne pasta that couldn't feed a small child. For the price I paid it's embarrassing.... good music tho

1  Thank pedro a
Anna K, General Manager at Piano Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear pedro a,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about Piano Rouge. I agree completely that waiting for a long time for food is frustrating and I am sorry you had this experience with us. Very occasionally it happens because of new staff, or ordering system or because of the time of year as in your case when it was a super busy Easter. Please accept my apology for that. As for portion sizes we do not receive complaints about it as they are normal and consistent with the customers’ requirements. In Piano Rouge we like to encourage our guests to express their concerns to the Manager who will do whatever she can to satisfy them, including offering larger portions if they so require. Thank you for your kind words about the live music.

I hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again on your next visit to Krakow so that you can enjoy the full spectrum of what we offer.

Your sincerely,

Anna Knapczyk- General Manager

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Nice resturant. Good food . resnoble price . good music.
Magda the waitres was fantastic.
I recomend this place for a great evening.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This was a really cosy little place; it’s located in a basement just off the Main Market Square, and has a really nice interior. The staff didn’t seem super excited, but the food was good (we all had pasta and were happy with it). For being located in such a tourist-y place, the prices were quite decent. I’m vegan, and I found something that I could eat here as well, along with my meat eating travel companions. All in all, a nice place.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We found this place by chance & so very glad we did, it has amazing decor & very friendly staff - we were served by Magda. We had cocktails & food. I personally had the Spagetti with Prawns and I will be returning to have the same again - it was delicious. I would certainly recommend this place to anybody looking for quality food in a great atmosphere with live music.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Came for cocktails one evening and loved the atmosphere so much we came back again the next evening for dinner, more cocktails and a soloist accompanied by a pianist. This basement restaurant has quirky decor and a team of very efficient waitresses.