Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$215
Hotels.comUS$215
TravelocityUS$215
eDreamsUS$214
PricelineUS$214
ZenHotels.comUS$241
All reviews opus bar beautiful hotel pillow menu the entire hotel great boutique old town public areas comfortable rooms wawel castle highly recommend this hotel decent size hotel bar a lovely stay excellent breakfast the location is perfect walking distance gavi
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2020 via mobile

Had a lovely stay here in September. The staff were all very helpful and friendly and the hotel was incredibly clean. The rooms are spacious and the beds super comfortable.
We look forward to returning again next year

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank leeloow89
Marta Palmąka, Marketing at Bachleda Luxury Hotel Krakow Mgallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

Thank you for sharing your opinion. We really appreciate your kind words about our helpful team. We are more than happy that you have enjoyed your stay and felt comfortable in your room. We will be happy to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 21 September 2020

Now that I can travel again I spend 3 nights every second weekend in Krakow and normally stay at the Sheraton, which is a class joint compared to this place! The restaurant here is lovely, as are the staff BUT their accounting system is rubbish. I gave them my AmEx Centurion when I checked in, which for any other hotel is enough to cover anything. I went from the room to the bar to get some water to take back to the room and was told I was passed my credit limit !! I had to go to reception, then to our room to get my wallet, back to reception before I could charge the water to my room. Prior to coronavirus I spent 150-200 nights per year in hotels, as I have offices around the world! This is a first and sadly a last as Accor hotels are no longer an option!

Date of stay: September 2020
Marta Palmąka, Marketing at Bachleda Luxury Hotel Krakow Mgallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2020

Dear Sir
First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Bachleda Luxury Hotel during your recent stay in Kraków. We are really happy that you have enjoyed dining at Gavi Restaurant and appreciated our team which put a lot of effort to deliver only the highest quality of their service. The second we are extremely sorry that even though, you have decided to score us with the lowest rate. We fully understand that the situation you have found yourself in was unpleasant for you and caused a lot of trouble, however the whole situation resulted from compliance of hotel policies and procedures.
Front office employees are obligated to contact Guest every time when the card meet its credit limit. In my knowledge that was exactly what they tried to do, but unfortunately they have not reached you in your room. In a case like this we do not ask Guest for immediate increasing the pre-authorization, but when informed, the Guest is obligated to do it any time during the same day. To avoid this kind of situation we do recommend pay a higher value deposit in the future.
I strongly believe that apart from this situation your stay at our hotel was comfortable and satisfying and you will decide to visit us again.
I would also really appreciate if you, now having full picture of the situation, would consider rewriting your opinion about our hotel. If there is anything I could explain or you would like to share with me, do not hesitate to contact me directly at: ksowa@bachledaluxury.pl.

General Manager.

Reviewed 12 September 2020

Well, I tried it for my little group and myself and the response of my clients was very different. Rooms are nice but rather small, elegant but the bathrooms have no showers but a bathtub, which is not handy for elder people and this hotel is priced for the elder. Breakfast is good, but the Hotel is too far from the city center, if you like to be close to the center, then this is not the place.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank IbnBatutta3000
Marta Palmąka, Marketing at Bachleda Luxury Hotel Krakow Mgallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry and a little bit surprised in the same time that you have not been fully satisfied with your recent stay. Most of our Guests appreciate our central location next to Wawel castle and walk distance from the Main Square. We would like to also inform that if you have informed our Front Dest that you would be more satisfied with rooms with shower we would have changed them for you. We hope that you will decide to visit us again during next stay in Kraków. We would be more than glad to welcome you back.

Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel with my father between 15.7 and 21.7 this year and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Everything was pristine and clean! The staff was friendly and helpful and the general vibe of the whole place was warm and welcoming. As a Finn also, i was delighted to try the sauna as well and i can say, it was quite top notch.
The location was also perfect and within good distance of everything major and of importance.
The food was also incredibly delicious and there were lot’s of choices!

Definetly a hotel i would recommend!

-Aamos Anttila

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank aamo04

Thank you for taking your time and sharing your opinion about recent stay at Bachleda Luxury Hotel. Feedback from our Guests is the most valuable source of information for us, the more we were thrilled reading your opinion. We are more than happy that you have enjoyed your stay and want to thank you for your extra appreciation for our sauna in wellness area. We hope to welcome you back soon again!

General Manager.

Reviewed 30 July 2020

Fantastic 5 star hotel with gorgeous decoration and style. Great location within easy walking distance to everything. Friendly, helpful and professional staff. Delicious breakfast with a la carte and buffet. Overall perfect stay.

Date of stay: July 2020
Marta Palmąka, Marketing at Bachleda Luxury Hotel Krakow Mgallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2020

Thank you for sharing such a lovely opinion! We are more than happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Bachleda Luxury Hotel. We assure that we will share your praise with our team. Thank you for special highlighting our royal breakfast. We hope to welcome you again during your next visit in Krakow!