US$73
US$69
US$64
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Eden Hotel(Krakow)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$77
US$75
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$81
US$78
US$64
US$57
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$45
US$44
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Apartwawel(Krakow)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$63
Orbitz.com
Domus Mater(Krakow)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$53
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

All reviewsthe sofa bedapartment managerlovely apartmentstayed for nightsthe main squaresupermarketfacilitiestoaster
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Good location, good size apartment and lovely big bathroom
1. The noise from the road - it woke me up with horse and carriages and cars going up and down late into the night - someone had left ear plugs for our use - not what I expect on holiday.
2. The bed this was the 4 poster one - 4 foot, 6 inches - the smallest I've ever had in self-catering or a hotel, the description says its a 'large double bed'. My husband and I are 5'10" and 11st and 10st, so not overweight but we found this small for us.
3. Memory foam mattress with roll-together and framework around bed that catches on you legs when you try to move to your own side of the bed.
4. Duvet - this was the same size as the mattress, that is, not a 4'6" duvet, so impossible to share unless you sleep like spoons.
5. No curtains at the windows, only Venetian blinds which lets the light in from outside.
6. It was supposed to be a 'luxury apartment for 4 people' the other 'bed' was a sofa bed - rock hard as I discovered when I had to try and sleep on it because my husband and I couldn't both sleep in the bed - too hot and uncomfortable and the noise outside kept us awake.
7. On realising that we could not stay here - the lack of sleep would spoil our holiday and we had a full week planned, we told the owners (by phone as no reception) that we'd been unable to sleep due to the noise primarily, but we also cited the other reasons, and needed to move to a different hotel. They wanted us to wait so they could come and speak to us. They could not have offered a different room as they were fully booked (as per booking.com website). We waited and waited, but having now lost half of the first day of our holiday, we were not prepared to wait any longer so after about an hour we left the apartment to search for alternative accommodation, having tried again to contact the owners to no avail.
8. On our return to the UK I contacted Booking.Com to seek a refund, expecting to receive somewhere between 5 nights and 3.5 nights refund as we'd booked for 7 and only stayed for 1. But the owners have refused to refund any of our money and Booking.com has provided no support either - so you also have to ask, why bother to book through Booking.com in the first place?? If we'd booked ourselves and didn't like it we could have checked out and only paid for what we'd had.

Room Tip: Don't book it
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
JacekTryjanski, Właściciel at Apartamenty Galeria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Guest,
We're very sorry to hear that you're not happy with the service. We would like to inform you that all informations (like cancelation terms, bed size, location, apartment equipment) are available on booking.com website and visible while making a reservation.

Kind Regards,
Apartamenty Galeria

Reviewed 21 September 2017

It appears from most of the positive reviews on here that no-one stayed in Galeria 1 and our stay in this apartment certainly took the shine off our stay in Krakow. The only positive that I can take from it was it was only a 10 minute walk to the Old Town and square. On the whole it was also quite clean.

To start with, the entrance to the property is off a busy main road and opens into a distinctly gloomy and grubby looking hallway. This was my first warning sign.

Upon entering the apartment, we found that we did not have the balcony that we were expecting from all of the photographs. In the end, this was no bad thing, as our room sat directly above a busy tram track and a beeping pedestrian crossing. The trams ran from approximately 5.30am thru til about 11pm. When one went past, the whole room shook. Therefore having a relaxing lie-in was impossible.

Next comes a long list of issues with the facilities. We booked an apartment for 4 people, expecting two beds. Instead, my partner's parents had to sleep on an uncomfortable sofa bed in the kitchen. The only access to the bathroom was through the main bedroom, leaving no real privacy.

The double bed had only a single duvet for two people. Another uncovered single duvet was stuffed into the bottom of the wardrobe, and looked distinctly unclean. I didn't dare use it. There was also only a single thin pillow per person.

The ironing board fell apart on first use, as seemingly all of the screws had been removed.

In addition to the extractor fan being non-functional, the shower riser in the bathroom could not support the weight of the shower head. This meant you had to hold onto the shower head whilst showering. There was also no shower curtain on the bath. Not ideal. We were also given only 4 thin towels for 4 people for a 5 night stay.

In the kitchen, the plastic dining room chairs were badly cracked, so you could only sit on the edge without risking destroying them totally.

The curtains in the kitchen were black, presumably from all the heavy traffic that went past.

The apartments were not cleaned or any rubbish collected for the entire length of our stay.

All of the "kitsch" furniture shown in the photographs was absent. Instead, we were treated to bargain basement IKEA.

Whilst I appreciate that this is not 5* accommodation, I was expecting more considering the price we paid. Overall, I really would not recommend anyone stay in these apartments.

Room Tip: Do not stay in Galeria 1
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
JacekTryjanski, Właściciel at Apartamenty Galeria, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing our apartments.
I am very disappointed to hear that your stay did not meet your expecations.
During your stay the tram movement was large because of major roadworks in the city centre last year. Now there is only one tram line running through Dluga Street (tram nr. 18) and it is realy quiet.
Kind Regards,
Apartamenty Galeria
Jacek Tryjanski

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

On the plus side:
A lovely apartment with everything you would need for a fully self catering stay.
10 minute walk to the Old Square.

On the down side:
My bedroom was on the side of the main road and there's a noisy tram line running along it which regularly shakes the building.
The wifi was very hit and miss, it didn't work at all in the bedroom.

I'd still highly recommend it as a great place to stay in Krakow..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights at galeria with my daughter, apartment was very large and had all amenities, apart from the toaster which didn't work, apartment was ideally located for the main square and had easy access to the trams. Jack, apartment manager booked our trip to the concentration camps as a much better rate than if we did it online. My only complaint would be that the sofa bed was extremely uncomfortable and I feel should be replaced. On the whole I would highly recommend staying at galleria

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Just returned from a 4 day stay at these apartments. Family of 4 (2 children 13 & 9). First time in Krakow, good location about 10 minutes walk to city centre, surrounded by a good selection of shops but it is on a busy main road, trams until about 11pm & restart about 6am, I'm a light sleeper & after the initial rumble of the trams the noise didn't bother me one bit. Initial impression when walking through the door to the building- OMG! The communal hallway & staircase is dark & uninviting, however the apartment was totally different. There is a secure entrance to the building & to the apartment itself. The apartment is basic but has most things you would need for a short stay when out & about seeing the sights of Krakow. Apartment Galeria 2 is pretty spacious. Beds comfortable, modern bathroom, basic galley kitchen, free Wi-Fi. I would recommend taking warmer clothes for on an evening in the apartment if staying back end of October time, it was OK but it got a little chilly plus the quilts are not the largest, we used the blankets supplied & enjoyed a good night sleep each night. Heating is provided November to April. The apartment is above a small convenience store so very handy for popping down for basics. Owners are very friendly. All in all we had a good stay & would happily stay here again if we returned to Krakow.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family