All reviews salt grotto jewish quarter lovely hotel old town lovely bars and restaurants scrambled eggs kazimierz area small square small hotel reception staff side street recommend this hotel tea and coffee good size continental breakfast cold meats yogurt
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

The staff here at this hotel central for the old Jewish quarter, where it's all happening in Krakow, are lovely.

It's brilliantly situated and easy to get to the old city and the Jewish quarter in order to see the best of Krakow.

The room we had was really large with a separate lounge area, functional rather than luxurious, it had everything we needed.

Breakfast was very nice with a fantastic selection of Polish and continental items.

There were street food stalls opposite the hotel with a great selection and plenty of shops and restaurants and bars nearby too.

Reasonably priced and recommended.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
MangerHotelEden, Kierownik at Eden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Sirs,

Thank you! Dziękujemy! That definitely is a great review and it sounds that we clearly met your expectations which is exactly the way it should be.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I stayed at this hotel with a friend for four nights. The hotel is small and interesting and in the Jewish quarter. The rooms and all areas of the hotel were very clean and the staff welcoming and helpful. The breakfast room was lovely and the breakfast very varied. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel for a short break to the lovely city of Kraków.

Stayed: May 2018
MangerHotelEden, Kierownik at Eden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed here with my husband for a long weekend away. Ideal location. Small bar and eating area outside of hotel, and short stroll to many other resteraunts. Hotel was lovely and clean. We were in the loft which originally I didn't like the thought of but it was fine. Velux windows let plenty of air in and also air con which was welcomed as it was really hot during our stay. Small bathroom but beautifully done and plenty of hot water for showers.
Breakfast was standard continental but you could ask for omlette which were lovely.
I pre booked all our trips prior to going through the hotel. All I did was email them and they gave me lots of information and allowed me to book what I wanted. Very easy. All trips were collected from the hotel so we didn't have to walk to meeting points.
I also booked transport to and from the hotel by emailing the hotel direct. We're were collected and dropped off promptly in a comfortable taxi with a very friendly gentleman.
Would definitely stay again as ideal location, and away from the hussle of the centre of krakow. But you could easily walk into krakow like we did or you can get a team for next to nothing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 August 2018

Hotel Eden is right in the Kazimierz section and accessible to everything there on foot. This was my second time after almost five years and it is still a place where I feel comfortable away from home. Rooms and bathrooms are clean and neat, staff is helpful as always.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband spent three nights at the hotel eden. Rooms were pleasant and the service was great! Staff really knew the area and helped us to find nice restaurant and ordered airport transmission. Breakfast included wide variety of options, not just jam and toast. Hotel Eden is very traditional jewish hotel and offers for example mikva-bath. I would recommend hotel eden for all my friends!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple