Holiday Inn Krakow City Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Grodek(Krakow)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsihg membergreat hotelstar holidayincluded in room rateold townexecutive roomperfect locationthe hotel is perfectly locatedbusiness tripbreakfast buffet isthe main squarevery clean hotelwonderful staywithin walking distancebed was very comfortablemini barrecommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Every member of staff were extremely helpful from the moment I checked in to checking out. I would recommend having breakfast at the hotel, they have a huge selection to suit all tastes. The hotel bar was very reasonable (which is unusual for hotels). My husband and I will definitely be returning to the hotel in the future.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Being a Platinum IHG member I was upgraded to an Executive Room facing the street. An exceptional treat. Staff was nothing short of marvelous. Buffet breakfast (not inclusive) was abundant and I really can't think of anything they missed in their layout. My room was spacious with fully matching furniture, mini bar, coffee/tea service and one of the most comfortable beds I've laid my bones in in a long time. I'm going to try not to get this wrong, but my hostess, Margda (?) for my evening meal in the lower level restaurant was incredible. The dinner was nothing short of amazing.
Unfortunately I don't get to Krakow too often, but when I come here next I will be staying at this hotel. BTW - Old Town is a quick 4 minute walk from the hotel. Tons of things to do, eat and see. Enjoy!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here 3 nights Friday to Monday. Hotel was a great base to explore the city.
Local enough to the main square.
Thought for the price though breakfast would have been included and not many supposedly 5 star hotels don't have pools, which would have been great after being out sightseeing all day. Sports bar area empty All the time and not very well advertised, really lacking in atmosphere. All in all a nice hotel with comfortable rooms but I'd probably not stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The location of this hotel was pretty perfect. It's quiet and the rooms are of good size. The breakfast was good and the staff were friendly. The bar was a bit of a let down; the service wasn't that great and the drinks were not very good. It's not an amazing hotel, but it does the job.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2017

Had booked an excecitive room which was nice although hot at night even with a/c on lowest setting wouldn't go lower than17deg. Had mini bar but just used it as safe for the water which was replaced daily. Bathrobes and slippers nice bathroom.
Breakfast ok but toaster not great and crepes always cold.
Location was good.
Used the gym which was fine. No swimming pool thou being 5star would have had one.
Robert on checkout I think that was his name was nice better than when we checked in.
Would recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: Go for best you can afford
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple