All reviews cherry vodka executive apartment welcome drink on arrival old town no lift minute walk eggs cooked to order quiet street nespresso machine the main square top floor packed lunch train station amazing hotel boutique hotel large bathroom
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I went with my best friend for holidays. The service at the front desk was amazing. The receptionist served us a traditional vodka drink while he gave us an introduction about the city.

The rooms are super comfy, spacious and... with a very good WIFI connection! No noise at all and just a few blocks away from the Old City

Beakfast was like heaven, wide variety of options and very tasty.

We'll recommend it to our family and friends and hope that we can get back soon.

Room tip: If you have problems with stairs, ask for a room downstairs
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank mariaquintana2016
Reviewed 5 May 2016

The hotel is walking distance from the railway station and 15 mins on foot from the main market and everything else. The experience started a week before when the hotel asked if they could help with anything and we asked for a good restaurant with local food, which they booked for us (it WAS great: Pod Aniolami). We had an apartment with two double rooms, bathroom and a large living room/kitchen area. Everything was brand-new, high standard and modern-classy interior style. We loved it from the first moment.
The hotel staff is exceptionally friendly, the breakfast buffet is better than seen in some 5-star hotels - what more can you ask! THE place I'd go for a Krakow experience that lives up to the beauty and comfort of the city.

Room tip: Apartment 1 sleeps two couples with room-to-room privacy!
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank pg-bremen
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner (young couple) recently stayed here for 3 nights. The hotel is absolutely beautifully decorated and in a great location. It is about a 10 minute walk to the main square but very close to the train and bus station if needed. The staff here are on another level, any request you make is no problem and they always seem happy to deal with any request you have no matter how big or small. I asked them to put a bottle of prossecco and some roses in the room for my partners birthday and they did that for me which i am very grateful for. We will be going back to krakow and we will be staying at the topolowa residence again. Thanks for making our holiday so comfortable for us and we cant wait to stay again.

Date of stay: May 2016
2  Thank Safari593172
Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

I almost feel I could leave it at that, but even that doesn't do it justice.

Check in is very casual. Cherry vodka shot and coffee whilst you go through a very small amount of paperwork. Paulina then spent time going through the local attractions with us highlighting them on the map and showing us the best way to walk into town.
Then the room, or rooms, wow ! You open the door to a small lobby area from where you reach your bedroom, bathroom, sitting and dining areas. All are decorated in tasteful opulence.
The bathroom has a range of toiletries and the bathroom fluffy bathrobes and slippers.

Having unpacked we walked into town (15 mins) returning later in the evening and looking for somewhere to eat. The staff recommended Bistro 11 which is hidden down a little alley around the corner from the hotel and which we would never have found ourselves. As the place is used by locals the hotel phoned ahead to check availability and to book a table for us.

Before arriving we had requested details of trips to Auschwitz and the salt mines and these were booked for us and in the days everything ran smoothly.

We had a packed lunch prepared for the trip to Auschwitz and this was delicious, as well as really really cheap.

Buffet breakfast is included and is primarily cold meat, fish, cheese, breads and sides. There is yoghurt and cereal available to and the staff will cook you eggs to order if required.
The selection suited us and was self service so no danger of going hungry.

The hotel has a small bar and the staff will happily make a lovely cocktail for you, or provide a simple beer or Prosecco. All drinks are very reasonably priced at around £2. The mohito was amazing.

We sat outside in the courtyard for drinks one evening before going out and Gregor thoughtfully brought us out nibbles and even a candle. Talk about anticipating your every need. These were lovely touches as we hadn't requested either and really proves the staff go that extra mile to make sure you enjoy your stay with them.

This is a fabulous small boutique apart-hotel and should we return to Kraków it's now the only place we'd consider.

Many thanks for making our stay in Poland simply amazing.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Kaz831
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

Belive the hype...located on a quiet street not far from the main train station this really is a special place.
My flight got in just before midnight but this was not an issue as my transfer had been arranged by the hotel and the security guard was very welcoming.
The apartment I stayed in was on the third floor and it was just lovely. Beautifully laid out,roomy with a comfortable bed.
Breakfast was great and the staff were attentive at all times.
Taking the time to sit with me to make sure I knew where I was going etc was a really special touch.
I had a packed lunch one day which which made a long day of sightseeing much easier.
I was lucky enough to be the first customer to try the new summer cocktail and I thoroughly recommend it .
This really is a special hotel and if you are looking for somewhere to stay in Krakow then this is the place.

Trip type: Travelled solo