“Good place for a dinner”
Review of Kawaleria

Kawaleria
Ranked #109 of 1,821 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$4 - US$17
Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Well-organised, with good service and delicious meal. I honestly recommand especially for business meetings and clebratory dinnner.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Went couple of days ago with my friend for a lunch. Food was really good plus service was spotless. Definitely would recommend and come back.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Not a bad meal in the last three visits. Pleasant ambience and great service. Nice mix of pre-war military photos and modern chill music playing on the background.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

This is my favourite restaurant! The atmosphere is fantastic, and the quality of the food and service was amazing. The decor inside the restaurant is unique and adds a special touch to the experience. There were candles, details with the food, and the service was superb.
One of the dishes included a pancake spinach, and it was my favourite!
I cannot say enough positive things about this restaurant and service. Thank you so much, and I hope to see you soon :). I appreciate being able to share the experience with my friends from England, Tony and Gill. It was fantastic Polish cuisine and a great experience for my friends and myself.

- Ania S

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

First time in this restaurant and we were blown away by the quality of food and service.

Normally on our trips to Poland we visit one new restaurant each time, this time we came across this one and decided to visit that evening.

When we arrived it looked a little empty, but is soon became apparent, as it filled up, that it was very popular.

I had the veal and my partner had chicken. Both meals were exceptional and I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Krakow.

We will be back again. Thank you.

1  Thank MikeFaulkner