“One of the best restaurants in Kraków”
Review of Kawaleria

Kawaleria
Ranked #112 of 1,729 Restaurants in Krakow
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stare Miasto
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I am coordinating groups of American youth and adults and their trips to Poland. Kawaleria for years is one of the must be places in Kraków during our programs. The food in this place is excellent, the service is very high class. I always have a big groups with many different dietetary needs and never ever I was told that "something is imposible" or "there might be a problem". The people who work there try their best to fulfil needs of our group and they do it with the smile on their faces. I always recall being there as a great experience as well as our guests from whom I get feedback. I strongly recommend this place!

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Well-organised, with good service and delicious meal. I honestly recommand especially for business meetings and clebratory dinnner.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Went couple of days ago with my friend for a lunch. Food was really good plus service was spotless. Definitely would recommend and come back.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Not a bad meal in the last three visits. Pleasant ambience and great service. Nice mix of pre-war military photos and modern chill music playing on the background.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

This is my favourite restaurant! The atmosphere is fantastic, and the quality of the food and service was amazing. The decor inside the restaurant is unique and adds a special touch to the experience. There were candles, details with the food, and the service was superb.
One of the dishes included a pancake spinach, and it was my favourite!
I cannot say enough positive things about this restaurant and service. Thank you so much, and I hope to see you soon :). I appreciate being able to share the experience with my friends from England, Tony and Gill. It was fantastic Polish cuisine and a great experience for my friends and myself.

- Ania S