2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$113
Hotels.comUS$113
Trip.comUS$114
CheapTicketsUS$113
TravelocityUS$113
TripadvisorUS$113
1,489 results
All reviews bottle of prosecco rolls royce free mini bar main square fresh fruit complimentary soft drinks jacuzzi bath junior suite refilled daily nespresso coffee machine perfect location little touches amazing hotel christmas market salt mines beautiful room beautiful city
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 June 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights. The hotel is lovely but we should have upgraded. We were in a classic room because we were on a budget. However we found our room cramped and the windows didn't open... The sign on them said not to open and although we had aircon the lack of fresh air especially in the morning was uncomfortable.
We also had no idea what kind of day it was until we ventured outside. The curtains let the daylight in quite early too. As I said it was our fault for booking a cheaper room. Having said that we had all the same facilities fresh fruit which was replenished on a couple of occasions, prosecco on arrival and wine on last day.
I recommend this hotel completely but I would upgrade to a better room if I returned

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Zyta R, manager at Hotel Betmanowska Main Square Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting a comment for Our Aparthotel. I am glad that your stay enjoyable and you see our strengths.
I hope that despite the slight inconvenience, you will again consider staying in Betmanowska Main Square Residence. If you are so I would like to invite to choose a room with a view of the Market Square and a private jacuzzi, I will take care of preparing the best offer for you :-)
We invite you in the future, It will be an honor for us to host you again.
Best Reards

Reviewed 24 June 2019

Just returned from a lovely three-night stay at this great hotel. Everything was perfect; the location, the service, the staff and the overall style. The hotel is a tasteful and attractive conversion of an older building, but the rooms are well appointed and the bathrooms very modern and well equipped. Breakfast was excellent, and served either inside or on the pavement tables. We received a bottle of wine on arrival, with fresh fruit and free soft drinks in the room which were topped up each day. Overall, a highly recommended base for a few days in the beautiful city of Krakow.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at Betmanowska Residence and for posting a nice review of your stay.
I’m glad, that we had the opportunity to be a part of your visit in Poland and we fulfilled all of your expectations.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel for 1 night and was not disappointed at all. Fabulous attention to detail and design in the rooms, love the very high ceilings. There was a complimentary bottle of Prosecco/ soft drinks in the room on arrival. Front desk staff were very professional. Hotel immaculately presented.

If your primary goal for a Hotel is location this is the one for you. Literally right on market square. The selection for breakfast was impressive and it was great that you could have your breakfast outside on the square.

I got a very reasonable rate with breakfast from the hotel website.

Cannot recommend this hotel enough and I have stayed in numerous in Krakow city centre.

Great experience

1  Thank Ericdublin
Zyta R, manager at Hotel Betmanowska Main Square Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2019

Dear Guest,
Thank you for staying at Betmanowska Residence and for posting a nice review of your stay !
I’m glad, that we had the opportunity to be a part of your visit in Poland. I’m very happy to hear that we fulfilled all of your expectations. We are glad that our services met your expectations, and the staff has appreciated, they working really hard to deliver the best services. It is truly gratifying to receive such praise from our valued guests. I hope, that after having such a positive experience, you will become a regular guest at our Aparthotel.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 June 2019

So I stayed here for 4 nights and it was absolutely amazing! Room was massive, with a two man jacuzzi, and the view from our window overlooked the main square which was just fantastic! Staff really couldn’t do more for you, very helpful with directions and letting you know how to walk to certain places!
I emailed previous to arriving asking them if they could send a taxi to pick us up from the airport, at a fee and they sent a Bentley to pick us up!! Really made us feel special for our little city break! 100% would recommend and would definitely be staying here again whenever I am in Kraków! Hotel is centrally located, in walking distance of everything, and you can even book day trips in the hotel reception! Makes it nice and simple if you haven’t pre planned before you go! Looking forward to staying here again!

Date of stay: March 2019

Dear Amy,
Thanks for staying with us and we appreciate leaving the assessment of your previous stay.
We work hard to make our guests happy and nice to read yours great feedback! We are glad that you appreciated our location, rooms and our wonderful team that works hard every day to give the best service.
We invite in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2019

Our stay at the Betmanowska was excellent
The hotel is in a great location right on the square and near many of the sites and good eating places
The rooms had every amenity including a safe free fruit and a complimentary bottle of Proseco
The staff at the hotel were very good and nothing was too much trouble
The breakfast was very good and at a very reasonable rate
We used their airport shuttle service which was not free but it was well worth doing

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear George,
Thank you for the time you spent you to write a comment about our Betmanowska Residence.
We are glad that you appreciated our strengths at the same time we are pleased that your stay in Betmanowska Main Square Residence was successful.
We invite you in the future.
Greeting