US$73
US$69
US$64
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$81
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$46
US$45
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$69
US$57
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Domus Mater(Krakow)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$52
US$75
US$72
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Apartwawel(Krakow)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
All reviewscommon roomother guestsgreat locationtoiletreception
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I am an experienced hostel user & this compares well to the many I have stayed in around Europe. Clean, warm, friendly, adequate facilities & cheap. The staff are very helpful. I would recommend this hostel for all travellers seeking budget accommodation.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2017

This hostel was OK, it was cheap and the location was good- right next to the central train station and opposite the city walls/ Barbican. The room was nice and big and there was plenty of plugs and a shelf for people on the top bunks. Lockers were limited and too small to fit much in.
My main problem with this hostel was the bathroom facilities- there was only two toilets for the whole hostel and you have to go across reception and the kitchen to use them. There are only two showers and they were in the toilets so there was no privacy and no where to get changed or dry.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank B T
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Pros
1. Location is great. 2. Room was quite spacious. 3. Price was fair.

Cons
1. Bathroom setup was quite terrible. The shower has a glass door directly in front of the sink, which remains freely accessible. Next to the sink, a pissoir and a normal toilet. All in maybe 3sqm... Argh! 2. Common area quite poor, but free tea. 3. Staff did not record my reservation properly in the system and was slightly rude to me even though it was their problem. 4. Cheap beds. 5. Bad lockers, with stupidly high cash deposit to use them. Incomprehensible.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Grand Central Hostel in Kraków for one night in May of 2017. It was a fairly last minute booking, but the staff were great and we had no issues checking in. The room, which had 12 beds total, was the most spacious hostel room I've ever seen, and they provide you with full bedding for it. Our room actually had a nice balcony overlooking the park as well. There are free lockers available in the room, but they're quite small - they're great for leaving your electronics but you can't fit anything much bigger than a purse in there, so it's fortunate that the rest of the room has so much space for luggage and backpacks. There is only one toilet for men and one for women, which we didn't have an issue with as it was a weekday and the hostel wasn't full, but I can see that becoming a big problem during busier periods. In terms of location, this place was fantastic - it overlooks the park bordering the Old Town, and it's only a 5-10 minute walk to the Market Square in the middle of the Old Town. I would definitely recommend it for anyone staying for a short period - it's incredibly low cost and the location can't be beat!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The location of hostel is perfect, on the edge of the old town and a five minute walk from the train and bus station. I was warmly welcomed. The hostel itself seemed to attract a young crowd and the kitchen and bathroom facilities reflect this. Nevertheless everything works and the water is hot, just take a pair of shoes with you to the bathroom as the floor is usually wet and in the case of the male bathroom, I wasn't sure what with! The beds in the dorm are comfortable enough and I had two relatively decent night's sleep.

I did, unfortunately experience one incident which did concern me. Whilst in the kitchen one evening I heard my name mentioned in full by a guest I hadn't met before. On closer investigation I saw that one of the girls who worked there was going through all the check-in cards filled out by the guests on their arrival with this inebriated guest. Whilst I am sure that this was a harmless action intended to pacify an annoying intoxicated guest, it does concern me regarding the security of personal and contact details of guests provided in good faith when they arrive.

Apart from this unfortunate incident everything else was more than adequate.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo