“Birthday of my gf”
Review of Youmiko Sushi

Youmiko Sushi
Ranked #20 of 1,822 Restaurants in Krakow
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It was just perfect:) despite small delay it was worthy to wait :) i ate normal sushi and my gf had vegan! It was delicious!!! People super friendly and service really good! My favourite sushi place in the city!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This sushi bar is one of a kind. Ingredients are fresh and delicious. Friendly and knowledgeable staff prepares rolls in a meticulous way, what makes this place feel very Japanese. Taste of every single roll is amazing!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Will never come back here again. I visited this place 2 times and both times I was not served because of "we are running out of rice". I never, never in my whole life heard such a stupid reason for not taking an order. Considering I came at 8 pm and place is closing at 9pm I would suggest that staff of this place just wants to go home so they are lying to avoid late visitors. So if you come 1 hour before closing - I would recommend you to take a pack of sushi rice with you if you want to get your order.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Before I got to this place I tended to say that it doesn’t matter for me where to eat sushi - it tastes almost the same everywhere. Well, I changed my mind after I got to Youmiko. These sushi are just VERY different - I mean the taste and also appearance. Small masterpiece ;)

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Well, I went here with my italian friend loving sushi, and understanding this culinary tradition much better than me.
What to say: very small place, yet cozy and somehow discrete, not noisy and suffucating, very quick and good service, and, after all, quite good sushi.
I have recommended my friend to follow the advice of the waitress, and we did so, with absolutely no sorrow.
The "zestaw" (set) was really long, regular, without wait between a serve and another, and a crescendo of taste.
But our palate had the climax with the salmon tartar: O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G!
It tasted so fresh and delicious to us, that we decided a bis after the zestaw.
When I will feel depressed next time, instead of dropping myself to the unhealthy sugar, I will come here and I will tuck in to the salmon tartar untill I will become rose like the salmon.
BRAVO Youmiko: love at first sight!
Price: in line with the quality, and if you thik that in Krakow it's expensive, try the prices of Paris, London, New York or Moscow...