“Birthday of my gf”
Review of Youmiko Sushi

Youmiko Sushi
Ranked #25 of 1,732 Restaurants in Krakow
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was just perfect:) despite small delay it was worthy to wait :) i ate normal sushi and my gf had vegan! It was delicious!!! People super friendly and service really good! My favourite sushi place in the city!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This sushi bar is one of a kind. Ingredients are fresh and delicious. Friendly and knowledgeable staff prepares rolls in a meticulous way, what makes this place feel very Japanese. Taste of every single roll is amazing!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Will never come back here again. I visited this place 2 times and both times I was not served because of "we are running out of rice". I never, never in my whole life heard such a stupid reason for not taking an order. Considering I came at 8 pm and place is closing at 9pm I would suggest that staff of this place just wants to go home so they are lying to avoid late visitors. So if you come 1 hour before closing - I would recommend you to take a pack of sushi rice with you if you want to get your order.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Before I got to this place I tended to say that it doesn’t matter for me where to eat sushi - it tastes almost the same everywhere. Well, I changed my mind after I got to Youmiko. These sushi are just VERY different - I mean the taste and also appearance. Small masterpiece ;)

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Our service was excellent - our wait person was always pleasant and thorough in answering any questions we had. We will definitely go back!!