“Very good but slow!”

Bizon Pub & Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Rybnik
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice place with lots of choices of food. Good burgers, salads etc. The only thing they should work on is to improve service. They need to get off their mobile phones while being behind the bar and check with customers that everything is fine witch is missing right now. Everything else very good! Thx

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Klasse Lade mit geilen Burgern. Jederzeit wieder. Nettes Personal. Nur das Englisch ist nicht das beste.
Wonderful Burger and a really cool flair. Every time again. Nice team but the English is not the best.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We have found it easily. You have to wait to be place. For two we got a small table with not much space around if you have neighbours behind your back. We waited quit long for the drink and the Mojito was light without much of Mojito taste. Cheeseburger were "alright" the cheese was a basic yellow one not tasty again. Meat was good.

Decoration is interesting. Need refresh.
Staffing were friendly but only 2 persons, understaffed for the number of requests they were receiving.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

First off, not easy to find, we walked right past it. Hint, it is downstairs next door to a night called Ambrosia, just off the main square.
The idea is great and the ambience in the brick vaulted basement restaurant is okay, but in need of re-decoration. The seating is in small pods of tables located in alcoves off a main hallway. The music is nostalgic 50s/60s American hits....but just as my wife mentioned to deaf old me " that's the third time I.ve heard that song " a table close to us asked the server if they could get some new music as they were also tired of the repetition.
THE FOOD......we shared the sampler appetiser : Batter fried cauliflower and broccoli ( okay but bland ) chicken wings (nicely grilled over wood apparently but also unseasoned) and very small rather tasteless Onion rings which I believe may have been a frozen product brought in...due to the uniformity and look of the product. The dipping sauces were very sad, an herbed sour cream, ketchup and a sweet bbq sauce. Luckily there was Tabasco at the table so we rescued the sauces with a few generous splashes! I ordered the NY Cheeseburger, which was pretty decent, juicy and served on a nice fresh bun. My wife had the El Paso Burger which said was okay without much enthusiasm. We agreed that seasoning was not the chef's forte. Oh, yes, I also ordered the baked potato ....sadly received 4 very small "new potatoes" cut in half ! To be honest they were nice, but the baked potato I was expecting !
There were more exciting items on the menu which tempted me.Burrito, Quesadilla, some Louisiana dishes, NY strip, Ribeye etc.but I have learnt from experience to keep it simple when ordering non Polish food in Poland ,outside of major metropolitan hubs..it reduces the likely scenario of being disappointed. And based upon the results of ordering simple, I think I was right to do so this time.
The service was adequate and polite and in all we had a pleasant evening, BUT go there knowing that it is an adaptation of American food, not the real McCoy.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

The restaurant serves good burgers at good prices!! Waitresses are nice also, this is a good place!
An English menu would be a must...