2016 New Year Eve package
• Crew are very nice people, reacting very fast, doing their best
• Pub: the only thing you can eat there safely are steaks. Dont try anything else.
• Food - terrible, too heavy for any diet. Breakfast buffet - during few days stay you can see the same plates with the same food served over and over again, slices of meet and chees have more and more dried edges. Dinner buffet - far much to heavy, al ot of fat. The cook performes like if there were no herbs and spieces. On top of that - there was a massive food poisoning. I have experienced it myself, and have heard a lot of guests suffering after New Year Eve.
• Rooms: the hotel is half renovated. I haven't seen renovated rooms. Bad luck I've got stuck in "modern apartment". Design, look & feel - I will save the words. Please see photos. Horror, horror, horror...
• Spa: haven't tried. Too busy in the toilet ;-)
• Quality of sleep, BAD: no AC, you cannot open windows, only balcony doors. So when there is -10 outside, you can either dry out to death from central heating, or freeze to death when you open the balcony door. The heating is half-automated, which means it doesn't work or nobody can tell you how to operate it. With outside temperature going below -10C it si very hard to keep the room worm, it goes max to +21.
• Pool: too small. Looked like it needed cleaning. Water is warm, but since it hase this exit and entrance for the river, which goes outside - you really cannot relax in warm air of the pool. It is cold. When with small kids - very uncomfortable to change and dry hair. Cold!
• Parking: free, but limited space.
• TV: only air TV, no cable, no sattelite
• Internet: very poor and unstable, complimentary, but you have to give away your data - shame. Forget about any streaming, skype or facetime
• Playground for children: one room, quite nicely done, but too small, up to 10 kids safely
• Only one and very slow elevator
• Easier to bring it down to the ground then to renovate
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Klimczok Hotel Resort & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.