“Amazing sea food!”
Review of SeaFood Bar&Market

SeaFood Bar&Market
Ranked #5 of 935 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Description: Bar serving seafood dishes in street food concept. At our place you can have fresh seafood, grab a beer from local breweries and taste wine from verified suppliers. On top of that we have mini-market where we sell fresh seafood and fishes by weight.
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent place!! Incredible food, friendly staff, amazing beers, low prices! Absolutely recommended!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

A curious place, at first glance it looks like a fast food. This because of the style inside the restaurant, because you order at the desk and because you have to take your own cutlery.
After that you order, you understand that fast food is not the proper definition for the place. We waited approximately 30 minutes for our dishes.

Coming to the food, the shrimps (in photo) were quite big, tasty and well cooked. Mussels were a bit disappointing and not as I expected. Many of them were really small and not with the typical orange colour but the taste was fine.

To conclude the price was not so proportionate to the size of the portions and to the type of "restaurant".

1  Thank Francedco T
Reviewed 10 April 2018

The place has a cool, fun and playful vibe. The DJ upstairs is a great addition... if you sit upstairs that is. The food was neither very tasty nor bad. It is somewhat blunt and flavourless. I would not choose to come back myself, but I would join my friends if they decided to come again.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Having seen the reviews, I was really looking forward to trying this place. There were 42 five star and 5 four star ratings. If people give maximum stars, it does not leave a lot of wriggle room when there are quite a few better places. I had the prawns in sauce. They arrived not piping hot, but not stone cold either. I would say they were rather average. It was a Tuesday lunchtime and there were very few customers. The decor is rather canteenish with small tabes and modern chairs somewhat tightly packed. The menu is quite limited and you order and pay at the counter. The prices seem reasonable. So, the food was OK, if a bit bland, but certainly didn't live up to all the rave reviews.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Big variety of seafood, good beer. I ordered shrimps and my boyfriend ordered Thai coconut soup. We liked those a lot.