1,287 results
All reviews high tech free coffee modern hotel glass bathroom wraps clear glass room card mood lighting old town hot drinks state of the art hotel experience quiet street rooms are small reception area fantastic hotel underground parking
Reviewed 14 February 2015 via mobile

Really great hotel. Close to centre but quiet. Comfortable room if compact. Loved the free coffee and fruiy included in the room price . Definitely recommended. Great value for the price. Very high tech.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 456nigelj
LukaszPiekarski, General Manager at PURO Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2015

Dear Nigel J,

thanks a lot for your stay and awesome review left just after:)
Great to hear we have new fan on board. Hope to see you soon again.

Regards,

Reviewed 14 February 2015

I stayed here for just a night, and i thought it was a great experience.

I will never understand the glass showers in many European Hotels that i have been in, but that did not take away from the experience. I wont speak much of the actual tech part of the room as it wasn't necessarily needed.

However the bed and room as a whole were very clean and i would say overall superb. The shower did not require a level of skill to get the correct temperature, which i always like. The breakfast was great and included in the price.

Would recommend this hotel for a short stay in Wroclaw, its close to the center also which is always very useful, If you are arriving to Wroclaw by train, maybe get a taxi there, its a 15 minute walk but not impossible.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank oliver b

Dear oliver b,

thank you very much for your booking at PURO and nice review left on TA.
We are really happy you like our facilities and you felt comfortable during the stay.
Hope you can book us again and visit soon :) Maybe Krakow or Poznan next ....
Will await you also in Wroclaw ;)

See you soon,

Reviewed 22 January 2015

I booked a hotel room online. Their booking system was really awkward. I had to enter details twice. Then they emailed me to say I had made 2 bookings. I told them i had not and then they emailed me to say then had deleted one of them. They deleted the booking i actually wanted.
During this email exchange the person's tone was incomplete and she made no attempt to ask if I was happy with what they were doing, and no attempt to apologies.

Awful customer service!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank BoutYis
LukaszPiekarski, General Manager at PURO Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2015

Dear BoutYis,

thank you for the booking at our hotel and opinion shared via Tripadv just befor your arrival.
We are really sorry for the inconvenience during the booking process. As we realized that your booking was doubled so our Reservation Agent contacted you to clarify the issue and help you not to be charged twice. Our employee offered you more favorable option for the same room.
During that process we stayed in touch with you and were trying to do our best to help you in the problem. In our last correspondence we understood that everything was cleared and understandable that's why we are really surprised that our service haven't met your expectations.
We really hope you will change your mind after the stay.
Have a nice stay in Wroclaw and in our hotel,

best regards,

Reviewed 15 January 2015 via mobile

I've stayed 4 nights at Puro. Nice, modern and "all-digital" concept.
The rooms are super clean, cosy and gives a relaxing feeling.

Location is also good. 5 min walk from the Rynek, and all the other sites.

Breakfast is just enough, not too much and not too little.

Bottom line - perfect for business people. Less suitable for families...

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Oranium
LukaszPiekarski, General Manager at PURO Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2015

Dear Oranium,

thank you very much for the booking and great review left on TA.
I'm really happy with your comfortable and nice stay at our property.
Your full satisfaction is our mission ;)
Hope you can visit us again soon.

See you at PURO ;)

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 January 2015 via mobile

I am traveling all around the world, but probobly the staff ı have Ever seen is in that hotel. Maybe they are mostly universty students, even cleaning staff are universty students. One of the Best kitchen ever. Also The Taxi they called my was great, he was So kind and also there was Wi-fi in the car.

4  Thank alper t

Dear alper t,

thanks a lot for the booking at PURO and warm words after the stay.
We are really glad to read such positive review ;)
We are trying to do our best every day to satisfy you as a guest :)
Happy if someone appreciate that ;)

Hope to see you soon at PURO ;)

Regards,