“Great food ”

Darea
Ranked #144 of 809 Restaurants in Wroclaw
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is worth to add Restaurant , Korean chef, with Japanese accents, fresh and tasty sushi, must try Tuna Tar-Tar in tempura. Prices are really atractive, quality of food is really good. I think this is one of the top taste sushis in Wrocław. Others are overpriced and they dont have authentic taste.
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Really tasty lunch menu sat outside watching the world go by
Great value good service give it a try after being in the weird real ale bar opposite

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We arrived at 19:30 and were seated. The restaurant was not full. I looked through the menu and wanted clarification between Bulgogi Zungsik and Bulgogi Pekpan. I was told by the waitress that she did not know and would ask on our behalf. 15 minutes went by and no sign of her or clarification.

There are better value asian outlets with significantly better service. Spend your time elsewhere.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Один из самых плохих и негативный опытов в ресторанах Польши. Официнтки относятся к клиентам так как будто вы их оторвали от чего-то важного и вы им должны!

One of the worst experiences in wroclaw. Deliverer was screaming at me when i called him back to tell they forgot to put one soup from lunch menue. I called to restaurant to ask to deliver that doup but lady said that if i want to order lunch and get soup which they offer - i have to remind them. No such info on website. That soup costs like 8 zl but cliets opinion is priceless.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

It would be everything fine and superb, tasty but the service is really clumsy. They forget your order (happened twice). Once I ordered something by phone because I have known already that waiting times there are extremely long. They forgot it. My first time in there - I didn't get at all what I ordered.
Waiting time as well. I heard once that you can recognize a good restaurant by this how the rush hour is managed. In my opinion this restaurant does't proof itself when so many people come.

Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

I had seafood soup (nice and spicey), and mixed maki (very good). Did not have sashimi so I can't really comment on whether the fish was very fresh, however the maki was very pleasant.

The table next door ordered main courses, and maybe be they just weren't my bag, but they got huge platefuls of fried food of various origins: it really looked horrible. That said, I didn't taste it, so it could have been delicious. I will never know as if I go back, I'll stick with the sushi.

Staff were friendly and busy. Great price.