All reviews hilton hotel living room washing machine these apartments one bedroom apartment warsaw uprising museum great apartment per day the ground floor holmes place fully equipped kitchen old town small supermarket corner suite comfortable stay short stay city centre
Reviewed 14 January 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Platinum Residence for 2 nights in early December. We found the apartment very clean, spacious and in a good area. The old town is an easy 30 minute walk, as is the shopping district of Nowy Swiat. I would happily stay here again when visiting Warsaw.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amackay1
Reviewed 23 December 2014

We went to Warsaw for a 2 night stay me and my husband through holidaypirate.com we thought that we were staying in a 5 star hotel however on arrival we were given the keys to the apartment. The apartment had an entrance hall, kitchen/dining area and open plan lounge with balcony all the round the apartment. The bedroom is nice although the bed not very comfortable and very low. The bathroom was lovely even if the plug was missing from the bath. The apartment is approx. 25minutes walk from the main square in Warsaw where the xmas market was held. We had breakfast included and we had to go to the bakery downstairs in the shopping mall in the mornings and were given a voucher. You had a choice of bread and eggs, croque monsieur, a baguette or a Panini with tea or coffee and a pastry such a croissant or choc a pain. you also got the choice of orange juice, yogurt or fruit. The reception staff were ok but I did not find them very helpful. However the Hilton hotel is located next door and we used there bar in the evening and also the concierge to find out where to go and they gave us maps. Would definitely recommend this place. We arrived at Modlin airport as I was unaware that there was 2 airports in Warsaw and although it is approx. 60km out of town we got a shuttle bus to the train station and then a train for approx 45mins to the centre of Warsaw which cost us for the bus and train £3.50 each. The hotel from the train station is approx. 20mins walk however a taxi cost us £3.00.

Room Tip: We were on the 10th floor and this was a nice view. Air con in the room
1  Thank lisa237red
Reviewed 16 December 2014

Clean and Modern approximately 30 minute walk to the old town or 20-30 pln by taxi. The one negative is that we arrived late 11pm and there was no where to get a drink and a bite to eat. Would recommend giving these apartments consideration when booking a break in Warsaw.

2  Thank samantha b
Reviewed 15 December 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the platinum residence with a group of friends for 2 nights. I was a little apprehensive staying here after reading some of the reviews, but I was not disappointed!
We caught the reception still open after arriving at 10.45pm (closes at 10.30pm), check in was quick and easy.
Our room was clean, spacious, and included everything we required ie; towels, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, a safe, coffee and tea (left from other visitors), even washing up liquid.
There is s washing machine and dish washer in the kitchen. I did notice our apartment did not have air con, although the other 3 rooms my friends were in did.
Apartments are near enough spotless!!

The walk to old town took approximately half an hour in a leisurely stroll. There are bus and tram stops near by. The complex have nice restaurants, but these are not cheap, and there is also a supermarket on site. There are no bars on the doorstep, we drunk in the hilton which is really expensive, compared to your normal bar in Poland.

Check out is at 12pm, we went out for the day as we had a late flight and we were able to leave our small cases behind reception.

We flew from modlin, it's quite a journey, approx 42 km. Taxi outside airport cost 160pln for 4 people.

The stadium in warsaw is a must see. Christmas markets are disappointing, because the 2 we seen were really small!!

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed 14 December 2014

Hotel is situated alongside the Hilton and JM Tower. Quite central, but a decent walk from the Old Town, or any tourist places. Room was spacious. Wasn't cleaned during our stay, but that doesn't bother me so much (no-one going through your things).
Nice bathroom (very hot in the bathroom - shut the door at night or you'll wake up lathered in sweat).
Staff very helpful, and all round good experience....
APART FROM NO FREE WiFi. Come on guys it's 2014, not 2005 - it should be standard, decent speed and free. Having to pay (I didn't) extra fro something that ought to be free as standard means -1 on the score.
Only other grumble was some glass rattling in its housing on a neighbouring balcony during windy spells.

Room Tip: Tips for Poland in general. Change money in Poland, not in UK (an extra 10% for your pound). Eat Polish food.
1  Thank Graham P