US$171
US$148
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Metropol Hotel(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$51
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

Novotel Warszawa Airport(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$50
  • Pool
Novotel Warszawa Centrum(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
US$66
  • Restaurant
Ibis Warszawa Reduta(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$41
Hetman Hotel(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$43
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

Best Western Hotel Felix(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$70
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Budget Warszawa Reduta(Warsaw)(Great Value!)
US$34
ibis Budget
All reviewsnowy swiatwithin walking distancecentral hotelexcellent locationsingle roomfew minutes walkcomfortable bedsby footculturesquare
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I have stayed here on many occasions over many years during my frequent trips to Warsaw. Always excellent. Very helpful and friendly staff - excellent breakfast and always comfortable summer or winter! I t is also very centrally located with easy access! I never go anywhere else!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Małgorzata P, Kierownik sprzedaży at Hotel Gromada Warszawa Centrum, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Stayed at the Gromada recently in a group of ten for three nights, celebrating a mates birthday. Chose the hotel mainly because of the bed situation - lots of twins available, and the free breakfast - easier to all meet up in a morning. Had read the location was good, but not having visited the city before, couldn't really judge initially.

Check-in (arrived around 8pm) was handled efficiently, and all booked in within a few minutes. Not exactly over the top with the welcome, but certainly not rude, but offered only the bear minimum of information - breakfast times and the direction to to rooms.

It's said the hotel is dated - and is - a bit stuck in the 80s, although it's clean. The bathrooms seemed to be much more up-to-date than the bed areas. Beds were a little uncomfortable, but nothing to complain about - just not up to modern standards.

There was a good choice for breakfast - especially if you like sausages. Not sure of the quality of the food - I stuck to toast, but none of the party complained and all seemed satisfied.

In terms of location - it is in a great place. Old Town (where we spent most of the time) is a 25 minute walk away - the Palace of Culture just 10 minutes or so. There are quite a few Metro stations within easy walk too, but we just stuck to walking to ensure we saw more of the city. There are lots of bars and restaurants within easy walking distance too.

We got a good price for the 10 of us and so the Gromada proved to be very economical - something we needed to consider for all our group's different budgets.

Overall, the Gromada is an average hotel, with an average price tag - but in a great location. If you're working to a budget, but still want a central location, I'd be happy to recommend, but don't expect it to be of the quality and standards of the larger chain hotels. Would I stay again - well I'd certainly consider it...

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Martin P

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I wouldn’t tell anyone not to stay here, but this was my second time and I’ll choose someplace else in the future.

It all went wrong at check-in when I arrived to find a couple of people ahead of me, but for reasons still unclear to me, the front desk had issues with each and I only got to the desk after waiting 25 minutes. My own check-in took 2 minutes so it demonstrated the front desk couldn’t recognise there were a lot of people waiting and find a way to accommodate the situation. I spoke with one of the staff (who was involved) later about it and she wasn’t very apologetic and didn’t even seem to recognise there had been an issue.

My bed was another issue. The rooms with two singles have this thin mattress on top of the thick mattress built into the frame. They slide. I almost fell out of my bed because one side was hanging over the ledge. It is really a poor design.

No fridge; a hot water heater, but no coffee or tea; a salvageable breakfast; dicey WiFi.

All in all I don’t like hotels who pretend to be something they are not. This was (probably) once a proud place, but it is old and outdated now. The location is great and it is not horrible and if you get a good deal it might still be worth it, but keep your expectations in check. It is a budget hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Craig B

Dear Guest,

We are thankful that you shared your experience regarding your stay at our hotel.

Please, accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that occurred during your stay.

We appreciate that you shared your concerns regarding your stay.

We want to improve our hotel standards so all feedback is very valuable to us.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Location wise I simply loved the place. It was close to so many restaurants and tourist places. The price was under 90 euro so I booked the place with breakfast . The breakfast was amazing , the staff was very helpful. The only thing I didn't like about the hotel was the poorly done decor which did not compliment the modern facade of the building . If I come again I might stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

So let's start with location, perfect really. Great restaurants and bars near by - very well located. The hotel itself is a bit tired, the rooms need returbs and although the rooms are very clean, you could fix the toilet seats. I changed rooms and both had broken seats! Also beware of the 6th floor it can be extremely hot up there, and aircon, well that just doesn't work I think it's past it's date. Staff here are ok, they seem to flip a lot of rooms here with business and large groups of tourist so sometimes it feels like they don't really care about you. The breakfast here is great, well done to the kitchen they change the cooked food daily so your not eating the same boring thing everyday! Overall it's an ok hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for placing your kind comments on this site and sharing your feedback with other travellers.
Thank you for your visit and we hope to be able to welcome you back soon.