3,379 results
All reviews top floor swimming pool harp player the club lounge great hotel pillow menu old town corner room hard rock cafe health club shopping mall nespresso machine an upgrade great room train station standard room large bathroom
Reviewed 22 January 2015

4 days in Warsaw in an unusually "warm" January! Brilliant. The hotel is ideally situated, close to the train station and not too far a walk to the Old Town or Nowy Swiat. Lovely clean and spacious rooms, staff very helpful and bearing in mind it's a 5 star - very reasonably priced...but then the whole of Poland is pleasantly priced!!! Had some great local meals and wine/beer and usually less than £25 for 2 of us.
Went on a 19 hour excursion (train, taxi) to Auschwitz which is an absolute must - the most moving/jaw dropping/emotional experience. Then Krakow for a few hours (which is very picturesque and much closer to the camp actually - only an hour away).

All round it was a great trip and one of the most memorable and enjoyable

Room Tip: We were on the 34th floor - great view until the fog landed on Monday then everything disappeared.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2015

We are regular visitors to warsaw .enjoying the culture food and the warm welcome the city offers.but this year our experience was second to non.the hotels staff,facilities and location could not have been improved on.we will most definately be back!

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank edrftgyh
Reviewed 19 January 2015

This was the 2nd time we have staid here, and it was equally amazing.
this time we went for a deluxe room and were pleased to find out that the room had a Nespresso with a few complimentary cartridges and we were also given the Wi-Fi pass codes for the few days that we were staying there.
the pool, spa and gym are incredible with beautiful views and great facilities.
breakfast was included with our room and the choice and quality of food is superb even including champagne, only minor thing was we were a bit late one day getting there at 10.15 when breakfast was on till 10.30 and were asked to be quick as they were closing soon.
We got room service twice which was fantastic and food was perfect.

The only thing that had annoyed me a bit was that while we were there i noticed on my online banking i was down £100 assuming this was for room service and mini-bar (stupid electronic system charges every time you pick something up) i spoke to reception and they said i would not be charged till the end however when i called my bank they said it was intercontinental and something about they were pre authorising it but not withdrawing it yet which caused a lot of confusion.

Apart from that it went and would definitely be back

Room Tip: ask for a view of the palace
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2015

We stayed at the intercontinental for 4 nights and we have only good things to say about the hotel. The room was spacious,the bed was big and comfy.The bathroom had both a shower and a bathtub. The view from the 27th floor was breathtaking. The breakfast had everything you could think off. Last,but certainly not least, the swimming pool at the last floor although a bit crowded, must be seen to be believed.I had an excellent (a bit expensive though) massage at the spa located on the same floor and then relaxed on the pool.Will never forget that day!!!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2015

I stayed a night and the experience was fine.

As an IHG club gold elite member, I was NOT offered with welcome drink or member points, which is the only one that failed in member recognition among the 6 IHG hotels that I stayed during my Christmas trip in Europe. Staff at the check-in desk was polite though.

The room was spacious and comfortable but a bit old-fashioned. The view was nice as I was on an upper floor. As it was late when I arrived, I ordered room service for dinner. It was very good in terms of food and setting.

The hotel is just a few minutes walk from the rail station, which was very convenient for me to catch an early train. It took around 30 minutes to walk to the old tow but it was a nice walk as it passed through a park.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo