1,379 results
All reviews old town quiet street beautiful hotel boutique hotel small hotel perfect location room was large few minutes walk standard room comfortable rooms malmaison luxury sauna mirror polish slippers europe
Reviewed 10 February 2015

Stayed in Le Regina two nights, very nice hotel, elegantly renovated, good location, good restaurant. Room sizes are good, noise and heat insulation are ok. Pillow quality does not match with the quality of the hotel I am afraid, or it was only my room... Also beds are somehow not perfect... Otherwise real gem in the old town...

Room Tip: Be careful with pillows, "after alchol" bottles seems free but they are not :)
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Serkan A
Mamaison_Le_Regina, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2015

Dear Serkan A,

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us, we appreciate the time you have taken.
We are delighted that you are satisfied with our services and facilities and that your experience lived up to your expectations.
Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw.

Reviewed 7 February 2015

I was in Warsaw for a meeting. We stayed, dined and had our meeting in Mamaison hotel. It was a choice of our Polish colleagues and a very good one. If you like the combination of history and modernism, this is a very good example. My room was not that big but the bathroom was nearly the size of the bedroom. It was perfectly clean. They have 2 small meeting rooms but we were able to fit and had very good service. It is a great location for small size meetings 10-15 people. The location is great, we had nice walks in the center in the evenings. Definitely suggest this nice hotel both for your meetings and private accommodations. The restaurant is excellent!

Room Tip: You may want to prefer a room looking to the street not in the inner garden. Check the beds as some of my colleagues felt uncomfortable with the soft beds.
1  Thank Aybike S

Dear aybike,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments about your recent visit in Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw.
I am delighted to hear your stay was enjoyable while you visited Warsaw as we are very lucky with our location. I am also glad that you were happy with service provided and I will be sure to pass on your comments to our team.

Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit Warsaw.

Reviewed 28 January 2015

If travelling to Warsaw for business or pleasure and looking for a city centre hotel with character, the Mamaison Le Regina is a great choice. Fantastic old town location, plenty of bars/restaurants and the old own square all within a few minutes walk. Setting, atmosphere of quiet luxury, rooms, service, breakfast are all great. My only complaint is that for dinner the hotel restaurant is just high-end gourmet and not typically Polish, so if you want something more plain/simple or Polish you have to go out - but with so many places to eat nearby it's not a big deal

2  Thank TopTraveller101

Dear Top Traveller 101,

Thank you for posting your review on our hotel.
Your comments state a great value for me and my team. I am delighted to hear that you appreciated our location and all the services.
I am looking forward to welcome you again at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw.

Reviewed 27 January 2015

After difficult search of the appropriate hotel in Warsaw for my business trip I found Mamaison near the old town. At the same time I found some critical opinions of some travellers so I was actually curious what is reality (and my subjective perspective). I'd give excellent opinion for this hotel, but I did not have a chance to try hotel's breakfast (and the restaurant) so I sticked exactly for the part of experience I had. Hotel has ideal location with 5 minutes walk from Barbakan and the old town. The location is one of many advantages of this hotel. The interior is really nice. My standard king's size bed room ;P was perfect with the nice view outside and spacious enough, not to feel squeezed like in the can. The service was gorgeous. They were extremely helpful with arranging the flowers and the wine that I needed for official visit in the downtown, and they tread every guest (what I was eye witness) with huge respect. The bathroom clean and designed with the taste. All what I needed was there. I don't want another hotel for my further stay in Warsaw if I will go there again. Fully recommended.

Room Tip: Just make your wish and they will arrange it for you.

Dear Margarida L,

Thank you very much for choosing Mamaison Le Regina Hotel for your stay in Warsaw.
We greatly appreciate all your comments. They help us to know better our guests’ expectations and fulfill them. I hope that next time you will have chance to try our food at La Rotisserie Restaurant and I would like to ensure you that it’s fantastic, unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 21 January 2015

Nice hotel with excellent service. Some of the rooms have a bit of a 'strange' layout, but in all this is a very good hotel.
Proper breakfast with excellent service.
Close to the old city center, and when walking to the center you pass several restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Mamaison_Le_Regina, General Manager at Mamaison Hotel Le Regina Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2015

Dear DVG59,

Thank you for your review of hotel Mamaison Le Regina Warsaw.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit while you were with us and that you liked our hotel and our unique location.

I look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel.

Best regards,