All reviews signature restaurant superior junior suite l occitane nespresso machine old town l'occitane toiletries separate bedroom quiet street modern design sitting area restaurants and cafes beautiful hotel comfy bed perfect stay rooms are spacious visiting warsaw the main train station
Reviewed 17 March 2015

I have just arrived back from a three night stay at H15 Boutique in Warsaw and would like to say thank you to all the staff for a brilliant trip.

Te first thing to note is how stunning the entrance is with black and white tiled floor at night the lobby is all lit up where you can have a drink, dinner or just sit and relax.

We arrived early around 11am and planned on dropping our bags off at reception before having something to eat and wait until it was time to check in. Instead we were given a room right away and were even treated to a free upgrade to a bigger room.

The rooms are immaculate and come with excellent facilities, coffee machine, kettle, fridge and toaster. The bathroom is beautiful and all marble with a rainfall shower head and a hairdryer is included.

The rooms come with a large LED Smart TV and free wifi so you can plan your days itinerary before you leave.

Warsaw is a beautiful city with great history loads to see and do, Museums, monuments, parks, restaurants and shops. I would recommend it to anyone.

I am already looking forward to my next stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank max061988
Marcin M, General Manager at H15 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2015

Dear Max061988,

Thank you! I am glad that you have fully enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking time to share your experience with TripAdvisor community. The comfort and satisfaction of our Guests is the most important to us. I am happy to read that front office team managed to check you in before standard check in time. We always do it if we only have possibility. Feedback like yours give us the feeling that our efforts make sense. I am delightful to hear that you are planning to come back. Hope that I will have the opportunity to meet you in person this time.

Look forward to host you again,

Best wishes,

Reviewed 10 March 2015

I checked in to the H15 Boutique Hotel in central Warsaw less than 12 hours ago, and I’m already in love. I’m not sure they’re going to be able to get me to leave!

In fact, it’s odd that I say that. The H15 Boutique Hotel – at the time I booked it, the Number 1 hotel in Warsaw on TripAdvisor – is certainly upmarket but is considerably more contemporary than the surroundings I prefer. The indoor common area on the ground floor (the “0” floor in elevators in Poland) is equipped with chairs that evoke the feel of eggshells surrounding the embryos inside, giving it a very futuristic feel.

My guest room, a one-bedroom suite, has light hardwood floors with throw rugs, white surfaces, low-profile Italian designer furniture and walls decorated with only a few large graphics; “minimalist” would be a kind way to describe it. Obviously, it was designed to appeal more to Millennials than a Boomer like me.

Nonetheless, it is very well done and thoughtfully designed. Although I hate and generally eschew the overused and abused adjectives “intentionally” or “thoughtfully,” they absolutely apply to the H15.

The room has a kitchen area with a mini-fridge, toaster, Nespresso coffee maker (a delightful touch that I don’t see often enough when traveling), a hot pot, and dishes, though there is no microwave or other way to actually cook. The living area has a workspace, a small dining table, and flat-screen TVs in both the living and the bedroom areas. Both the main space and the sleeping area have sliding glass doors that open to the outside, providing fresh air as well as a view to the space below.

The bathroom is on the smaller side with a shower but no tub, and a small vanity barely adequate for my hairbrush, toothbrush and other essentials with which I travel. However, it is equipped with one of my favorite features: a heated towel rack. This is the fourth hotel I visited during my trip to Poland but the first with such a feature. The bathroom is also equipped with a hair dryer, a heated mirror so the steam from a hot shower will not collect, a heated floor and high-end amenities by L’Occitane en Provence. Finally, awaiting guests are the softest hotel bathrobes I’ve encountered in quite a while, along with accompanying slippers.

Wireless Internet access is among the better that I’ve experienced elsewhere and is available free throughout the property. As measured by SpeakEast.net/SpeedTest, the download speed (the speed at which we receive data) was almost 4 Mbps, while most hotels at which I’ve stayed have been in the 1 Mbps range. However, upload speeds were a blazing 40.25 Mbps, which is great if you’re on business and/or sending large files or presentations around.

Overall, the building makes excellent use of space with four, four-story towers around a central courtyard. Each floor of each tower houses only two apartments, so there is ample privacy.

Located a block off the main thoroughfare of Marszałkowska and the tram lines that ply it, the two-year-old hotel is close to the city’s main train station Warsaw Centralna, the trendy Nowy Swiat (New World) area, the Stare Miasto (Old Town), the Palace of Culture, and other prominent attractions. But its location, in what might be described as an actual neighborhood, gives it the feel of what it might be like to actually live in, as opposed to visit, Warsaw. Provided, of course, that you’re well heeled.

That feel of being in an actual neighborhood is a big part of what appeals to me.
In the single block between the hotel and the Marszałkowska are several delikatesy (convenience stores), which are convenient places to get snacks, the makings for a sandwich, beverages including 1.5 liter bottles of mineral water for about 2 zł, and the all-important adult beverages. Shops that specialize in alcoholic libations are also nearby; look for the word Alkohole, though I’m betting you’d have figured that one out on your own.

Heading north on Poznańsfa in the direction of Warsaw Centralna or west on Hoźa, there are several restaurants that represent a number of ethnicities. And if you’re really dying for a taste of home, the Warsaw branch of the Hard Rock Café is next to the train station, about a 10-minute walk away.

Honestly, Westerners don’t have to be that well off to enjoy the good life in Warsaw. My suite rate is 275 złoty (the Polish unit of currency, pronounced “ZWOH-tay”) per night, or about US$80, give or take a few dollars depending on the prevailing exchange rate. Both smaller and larger rooms are available.

As nice as the physical property is, however, service can make or break a guest’s experience. In the case of H15, the service was generally excellent.

Heading down from my room, my elevator stopped at a floor where two hotel employees were waiting. Even though there was ample space and I invited them to join me, they put their guest’s (perceived) comfort first and insisted on waiting for the next car. Then, when I had an issue with the in-room safe, a front desk employee was there within minutes to help out.

There are a couple modest downsides. The property has neither workout facility nor swimming pool at present, but if you’re intent on getting some exercise, bicycles are available to lend, though guests should be aware that Poland’s laws regarding drinking and driving apply to bicycling, too. In Poland, there is almost zero tolerance for such activities, and the legal blood alcohol level is 0.02 percent, about one fourth of the 0.08 percent in much of North America. And this, in a country where you can buy alcohol 24/7/365…

Finally, a bit of additional training of front desk staff would benefit H15. At one point, I asked if there was a launderette nearby. The clerk did not know. Upon leaving, I asked about the options for getting to the airport and was told “By taxi, or by taking the No. 145 bus.” However, the option I chose was a train from nearby Warsaw Centralna. Trains leave for Warsaw Chopin Airport (WAW) approximately every 30 minutes at a cost of 6,10 zł for the 20-minute ride.

Regardless of those minor shortcomings, I highly recommend the H15 as a delightful place to stay while in Warsaw.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
7  Thank TheTravelPro_us
Marcin M, General Manager at H15 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2015

Dear TravelPro_55,

Thank you for choosing H15 and the review. As I have written in my email to you I am delightful that you have fully enjoyed your stay with us. Reading your review I can see that you have lots of travel experience and your feedback is very sensible. Thank you very much for good words about our deco, style , privacy facilities, and many other aspects of staying with us. I am positively surprised by your way of checking the internet speed. Our free of charge internet is high speed indeed (for e.g. one company regularly organize meetings with medicals at H15 and streams live to internet which require high upload speed). More I am glad about your way of checking the speed because we sometimes have Guests who claim that our internet is not fast at all. Well, please check it out :).
I am sorry for lack of knowledge of members of the front office team. They obviously should offer you more exact information. I can only believe that you were talking to one of our newly employed bellboys. We do our bests to teach and train new adepts that there is nothing impossible for us and we should always ask to help our Guests.

Thank you again and I hope that we will have opportunity to host you again if you come back to Warsaw.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 March 2015

Very beautiful hotel in the middle of the city Warsaw. Employees are very friendly, very modern and nice furnished rooms. Specially the patio, is very beautiful. As long as I have to go to Warsaw ....I will stay in this wonderful hotel no doubt about it!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Elgy J J
Marcin M, General Manager at H15 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2015

Dear Elgy J J,

Thank you! For your stay as well as for good words about H15 and the best score. I see that your experience met the expectations and this gives me lots of satisfaction. Reviews like your make our days at H15 and let us feel that our work is important..

We will do our best to keep the standard and provide the best possible service for your next visit as well.

I wish you only the best travel choices whenever you decide to go.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

My friends and I stayed a total of two nights in this wonderful boutique hotel - first night before moving onto Kraków, and another on our way back from Hungary.
This hotel was a delightful hotel - the decor was colourful and very stylish.
As there were three of us, I asked for an extra sofa bed - and the front desk upgraded our room to a much roomy suite which worked out great for us!
We were very tired on our arrival there after a 13-hour flight so we ended up ordering in - and the food was very good and very much to our liking.
I would definitely be staying in this hotel again if I ever go back for another visit!

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Minna M,

When I read our Guests reviews and see that they are planning to stay with us again if thay get back to the city I am very delightful. Thank you for you trust and trying us as well as for taking time to write such a positive feedback about us. I hope that you had same good experience in Krakow and whole trip to Poland worked good for you. Look forward to host you again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 March 2015

i looked at all the major chains in Warsaw. Of course you can depend on a high level of service, but a friend recommended H15. I am here right now.

Here is a synopsis: it is very central. The rooms are suites - like living at home. Everything is to a high standard. The people here look after you. And it's cheaper than the big chains.

Book H15 - you will not be disappointed.

Room tip: Go in the low season. They will upgrade you to the best room as they did in my case.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank S4183NGpeterf
Marcin M, General Manager at H15 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2015

Dear Petah3226,

Thank you very much for taking time to write the review about H15 and sharing your positive thoughts about us with on TripAdvisor. I am more than happy to hear that you liked our standard and the staff looked after you properly. From time to time we do free upgrades to higher category of the apartments if we have availability but I cannot promise it. I can promise that we will try all our bests to provide you lots of satisfaction. Thank you again and welcome back.

Kind Regards