All reviews signature restaurant superior junior suite l occitane nespresso machine old town l'occitane toiletries separate bedroom quiet street modern design sitting area restaurants and cafes beautiful hotel comfy bed perfect stay rooms are spacious visiting warsaw the main train station
Reviewed 27 August 2015

Would love to return, even upgraded to Junior Suite. Restaurant , food and service in the restaurant was excellent. The downside is that hotel was not very accommodating for any kind of discussion for the possible late/r c-out and flexibility. My friend was ill, we actually ended up in the ER and needed to stay till 6ish and stabilize her for a flight. I know that the hotel was fully booked on our departing day, but I had to ask several times for possible option, at the beginning they even refused to look at the system and checking out the arrivals (this was at 730 when I was going to the Pharmacy for some meds), finally they offered c-out at 4pm for the charge EUR 50, which I think was outrageous (for extra 4 hours). Another issue is getting extra caps for the Nespresso as you only have 3 in the room (the notice says please contact the Front Desk for extras/other flavors). We were given the lecture that room service comes three times a day and that they’ll replace it, I had to ask them to write down that I took extra (as we had DND sign) to avoid extra charges! Really? The only other flavor btw was decaf.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marcin M, General Manager at H15 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2016

Dear TravelKat22,

Thank you very much for your review and I am sorry for late respond. I am glad that you gave us 5 points note despite of annoying bits of your stay. I do understand your irritation and I am sorry that the last day of your stay was interrupted by your friend sickness. Pleaese accept my apologies for lack of various flavours of coffee and no record about DND sign on your door - the reception should be aware that there was no service in your room and be first to offer extra coffee without cost cost.
I would like to olso apology for you impresion regards to late check out but in same time please understand that we are small luxury boutique hotel with only 46 units and in days when we are full our recpetion staff knows about it without looking to the system. If we do not have cancellation it is difficult to extend stay as new guests have 2pm checkin promise. In all other situations we do late checkout without any doubts. Extra charge is a rule used in most hotels and is usualy half of the daily rate.
I believe that if you give us another chance you will be 100% satisfie - i would love to have a oportunity to host you again.

I wish you only the best travel choices wherever you decide to go.

Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I had the best stay at H15. The hotel is clean, the rooms are spacious, and the staff is helpful and professional. The restaurant also provides a great room service menu for both lunch and dinner.

The hotel is located a bit away from the Old and New town areas. This is an advantage. Instead of being surrounded by boisterous tourist spots, we were within minutes of some interesting restaurants and bars. The touristy areas are also easily accessible and the metro stop is very close.

I would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Marcin M, General Manager at H15 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2015

Dear Chie K.

Thank you for the best score and positive feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad that the time you spent in H15 was successful.

Look forward to you come back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

We wanted to love this hotel but our stay was marred by issues that should not have occurred and were not well handled. To start, the 2 bedroom apartment we booked months ahead was not available due to AC issues and we were not notified ahead of time (even though they knew - they "did not realize we would want to know") and then they waited until 10 minutes Into the check in process to inform us. We stayed in 3 rooms/suites during our stay and 2 of the 3 beds that did not have a mattress topper were very very firm. Getting mattress toppers should have been simple as there were many vacant rooms but we had to ask multiple times and then insist before they were found. The elevator was having repairs one day and luckily we routinely took the stairs as there was no kind of notification or signage when it was not working.

1  Thank Eat-Sleep-Walk
Reviewed 18 August 2015

The suite was stunning ...however the bathroom flooded when I put on the shower... The sink in the bathroom reeked of sewage when you turned on the faucet and ran the water...I reported it 3 times...no one seemed to care..no one fixed anything... Unfortunately my experience of Hotels in Poland was....they don't understand service...love the country and its history ...but the Hotels have some work to do

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank emjaytx
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Stayed Thursday to Sunday in August. Very nice standard room with big bathroom and a walk in closet. Only one chair is the only minus about this stay. Nice big bed with good madrass
Great service from ALL employees !!!!! Thank You for every smile and help You gave us . Walking distance to the Park, to the old town and shopping malls.
Tram, buss and metro was also nearby.
This is the hotel to book!!!! Super service!

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marcin M, General Manager at H15 Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Dear Evas S

Thank for your opinion about H15 Boutique and for many positive words about our hotel. I am happy that time you spent in H15 was successful. Hope we could see in future

Kind regards