“Delicious Meal & Great Service”
Review of Pod Kogutem

Pod Kogutem
Ranked #559 of 2,995 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Polish
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a late lunch here whilst exploring Warsaw. The menu was extensive and well priced and the food delicious. We both enjoyed home made soups (Beetroot and Chicken Broth with noodles) and shared a plate of Potato Pancakes with Meat and Vegetable Sauce. Amazing! The sauce on it's own was so tasty we fought over the remainder and the pancakes crispy and well cooked. Our beers were icy cold and properly poured, which doesn't always happen. Our waiter was discreet and efficient. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Server was nice but service took way longer than normal. Friend ordered a Coca Cola that took 20 minutes to bring out. Food was decent and the locations is good but along that block there are also a lot of other restaurants. We sat outside and their seating is comfortable.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

Ate here twice - the food was great (enjoyed the shashlik and a schnitzel) and the service was fine. Would have given the place 5 stars, if not for the waiter (the older one) rudely telling me that service was not included. I would've tipped anyway - like I always do - but I just thought it was rude. This hasn't happened to me anywhere else in Poland. That being said, I would come back due to their great kitchen.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The dish tasted good, the prices are moderate, but I think they are lower than in other places nearby. You can sit inside or outside. Decent average class place.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

We ate on the terrace where it was quiet and oeaceful. We ate schnitzel with baked potatoes. The food was very good. The owner did not understand English very well but he kept smiling and the service was more than average. I would definitely return.