“Nice place with nice crew”
Review of Jak pragne wina

Jak pragne wina
Ranked #836 of 3,095 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Neighbourhood: Nowe Miasto
Neighbourhood: Nowe Miasto
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I've been here a few times, and definitely this a place to return to; nice dishes and nice selection of wines; if You combine that with patio it makes almost perfect evening (almost, eg because of mosquitos!)
a place to return to, for me.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

The place is empty at lunchtime unlike the booming Art Bistro Po Prostu next door. But it should not be. While it has higher prices its food is way better. OK, the core menu is not updated too often. But there are daily specials. And many dishes taste great even without wine. Go for pastas, salads or meat. Enjoy cortous service. It is my secret place for business lunches as everybody enjoys the cuisine and you can discuss confidential topics without intruders.

1  Thank Tourist_Krzys
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I used to go there very often for different reasons: business, friends, to eat, to chill. Always great atmosphere, good food, good service, staff knowing all about wine , can help you with your choice, then remember your favorites, can recomend if you want to "travel" with tastes. Place where you take your guests and you know they will not let you down.
I haven't been for a while, as I have moved, so first chance - we went there with friends. What a disappointment! No sign of the staff knowing what they are doing. Food - hard to accept - salads - means now bowl of iceberg salad with something. A young lady (she told us she is a trainee) kept trying to put red wine into the cooler instead of white, and as you could imagine was a not great help while choosing wine.

What a pity. it was such a great place....

Management response:Responded 29 December 2016

Hello, we are extremely sorry, disappointed with your expectations. Indeed, a month before the location for your opinion, our crew waiter changed. We'd love to apologize for the errors, but these are young people just learning. Unfortunately, our old waitress solid reasons beyond had to leave us what we are saddened. We promise to improve the service. I do not know what salad you ordered but the only salad on iceberg lettuce which we serve it's salad with shrimp. Indeed, it is based on shrimp, sauce and iceberg lettuce. Perhaps the cook gave too much lettuce, hence the impression of superiority over shrimp. Nor do I know which wine you ordered but in summer quite often we offer cool the red wines, especially pinot noir type. Once again we apologize for mistakes, and would like invte you again trying to prove that it was a single setback. I cordially greet manager

Reviewed 17 December 2015

You know, if you work in Mordor on Domaniewska and want to meet with friends somewhere around for dinner with wine, usually you have appointment in Galeria Mokotów. After certain time, you really start to look for some alternative and “Jak pragne wina” place is really very good alternative. Friendly atmosphere, impressive collections of wines in very reasonable prices (I can recommend Portuguese Quinta de Alorna), I could not tell a lot about food, as we ordered only plate with choice of cheese and smoked meat and it had perfect quality – all together makes this place worth to visit again.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

The atmosphere in the restaurant is very friendly, all staff is very helpful in recommending the most suitable course for everyone. The variety of food is not very wide but every dish is big enough to satisfy even the biggest and strongest malcontents. I recommend this restaurant to all those who want to spend a pleasant and quiet evening enjoying very tasty dishes of the international cuisine accompanied by the glass of wine from the most exotic regions of the world.