“Really great place in old town ”

Before Bistro & Wine Bar
Ranked #568 of 3,060 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Polish, Pub
Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

They save drinks as well as food. Both for a really good price. The homemade Vodka is delicious. The personal speaks English and love giving tips on what to try.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Really great space and perfect for pre drinking with mates. They have the best homemade vodka in warsaw and also the prices are really affordable. Also serve food and even though its not their strong, they manage to serve it really good. Loved it

Reviewed 13 January 2017

The pierogi here is not that good. I would definitely recommend though the borsch soup. The place is not very good but the service was excellent. Even though the food quality was not that good, we were pretty satisfied. You can definitely eat better somewhere else but will hardly be cheaper I think.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

The guy on the walking tour pointed us to this cheap lunchtime eatery if "we were not fussed about the service".

And he was right, the server wasn't exactly rude but he wasn't very helpful either.

Though the food was very good for the price. I have had the standard "potato/cheese" pierogi before, and been very disappointed, so as this had a variety of fillings on offer I thought I'd give this one more try.

I went for the meat option and was pleasantly surprised, a huge quantity for not very much money and quite tasty.

I didn't like my beetroot soup being served in a mug though, most inconvenient.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

I am not impressed with the service (the person who "waited" on us wasn't the most friendly, no smile even when I went there the second time) but the food was heavenly! Went back there the second time just for the delicious food.