“WOW”

Marconi Restaurant
Ranked #148 of 3,088 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$20 - US$170
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in the iconic Hotel Bristol in the heart of Warsaw, with its separate entrance from Karowa Street, Marconi restaurant offers a relaxed dining experience throughout the day. Executive chef Carlos Teixeira creates modern-style dishes with the best seasonal produce from local farmers and purveyors. Enjoy Polish beef tartare, a light salad or select steaks and seafood from the charcoal grill. And the best desserts in town are prepared by the famous Hotel Bristol patisserie. Overlooking Warsaw's most intimate patio, the restaurant is a great setting for casual meals, business meetings, family gatherings or romantic dinners. Marconi is also famous for its Sunday brunch, Wednesday Aperitivo and Friday Tasting dinners.
Reviewed 24 February 2018

We arrived at Bristol Hotel rather late (8pm) so we weren't in the mood to go out and sit in a crowded restaurant. The front desk reserved a table for us at 8:45pm.

The restaurant is incredible. I've never sat in a restaurant quite like this one. Black candles were burning, a bust of Hercules by a large mirror on the wall, beautiful high ceilings... everything about this grand room is amazing.

I ordered the pumpkin ravioli and was blown away. It was simply delicious. My partner ordered the tomato soup with goat cheese. She asked for no goat cheese but it came with it. Oh well. It was fab too. We were also served crunchy bread to start.

We had no room for dessert but my god, the selections sounded delish.

My only regret is that we didn't dine here more than once during our Warsaw stay :-(

Reviewed 23 February 2018

It was my duaghter's 18th birthday and we decided to spend this special evening at Marconi restaurant, since we have been visiting few times before and it was always wonderful experience. We had lovely evening, food was delicious (massive portions!), stuff invisible but helpful and around if needed, hotel and restaurant itself are beautifly decorated and we love the atmoshpere of the place. We had truly wonderful evening and it was very good choice. We recommend to visit at any occasion if you like quiet but luxurious places.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

I was looking forward to a fabulous five star dining experience but found the room rather cold and spare. In keeping with modern trends it appears that it is an all day restaurant offering all sorts. Staff were attentive, but the place felt cavernous and my meal was ordinary. This was a shame as I was anticipating spending every evening in the restaurant but after my first night I was not inspired to return.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

Food is just amazing, even better from what you would expect from a 5 start hotel.
Service is very good, atmosphere is cool, lounge and classy.
And if you can I would recommend to try the sunday brunch whith live musician playing while you eat... it's really amazing.
Can be a bit expensive depending on how much you eat, but it's really worth every cents!!
If you come to warsaw, you mush try it!!!!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

After a long first day in Warsaw we were way to tired to go out to dinner.
The hotel concierge recommended we try the Marconi in the hotel and I’m glad we did.
Fine dining experience with excellent food and very good service.
Had a lovely evening in on a cold winter night.