“Romantic restaurant”

Restauracja Belvedere
Ranked #77 of 3,258 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$19 - US$53
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ujazdów
Description: Belvedere Restaurant is located in the must be calling card of Warsaw, the picturesque Royal Łazienki Park. The venue placed in splendid, historical New Orangery was designed by famous theatrical scenic artist–Boris Kudlićka. The combination of park surroundings, building unique architecture, exotic greenery, lighting effects and perfectly matched details such as copper curtains, chairs in color of peacock feather, tableware with a 14-karat gold pattern makes the restaurant the place of a timeless elegance. Charismatic Chef - Sebastian Olma - the winner of the II Polish edition of TOP CHEF culinary show, precisely mixes traditional Polish flavors with a modern arrangement of dishes. The restaurant serves an a'la carte menu and set lunch. If weather allows also in a beautiful garden in front of the venue. Every day, smooth jazz live concerts are held. Belvedere Restaurant was awarded by the Michelin Guide with three sets of red cutlery-which is a symbol of “the most delightful place".
Reviewed 16 December 2015

We enjoyed romantic dinner in this lovely restaurant and I ate home made pasta, which was delicious. We came early and enjoyed time in the park before dinner. Really nice place for bigger business dinners, too.

Tomasz_Szczepanowski, Guest Relations Manager at Restauracja Belvedere, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you ;) Please come back and try more ;)

Reviewed 14 December 2015

When walking to restaurant Belvedere I immediately fell in love with the location. This beautiful restaurant is situated in a park in the city centre of Warsaw. The venue used to be one of the many palaces in the city. After walking along the beautiful castle and lakes you enter a nicely decorated restaurant with an eye for detail. The trendy atmosphere mixed with the classical feeling of the building and the lovely views over the garden / park make this restaurant one of a kind.
The reason I’m not giving them a higher rate was honestly the quality of the starter and the main course. They both were okay, but I thought they weren’t good enough for such a classy restaurant! The dishes were the chefs suggestion so I believe they should have been perfect!
The dessert on the other hand was absolutely delicious, creative and nicely presented with a great taste.

Thank you for your review. Please come back after the time.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

We were a group of three couples who stumbled on this restaurant during a walk in the park. When we entered we were blown away with the decor. Classy, unusual, beautiful ambience. We couldn't eat as the restaurant was closing at 4pm due to a private function but we had cocktails to soak up this beautiful restaurant. The time taken for the six drinks to arrive was about 25-30 minutes which is a bit long to wait but I think because there were six of us it didn't ruin anyrthing as we were happy to sit back and relax. We will return here on our next trip to Warsaw and make sure we get a dinner reservation here.

We're glad you enjoyed your time ;) Thank you!

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

We had the tasting menu and the food was excellent until the dessert as they changed the dessert without changing the menu and when I asked if it was possible to have the dessert on the menu which is ice cream as I did not like their beet dessert because I do not like beets, they told me that "I'm the first person to point that out that the menu is different" like it was my fault for even asking why their dessert was not as it appeared on the menu and I should be apologizing for their mistake. For a place like this, I would expect that their service is as excellent as the rest of the food and offered some other dessert for their mistake.

As time goes by things change... please try to come back ;)

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Good food. Decor incredible. Felt like a James Bond movie set!!

Such good food. A must if in Poland

One of the best restaurants I have eaten worldwide

A world wide style review ;) Thank you!