“Lush meal after the opera”
Review of Bubbles

Bubbles
Reserve with
Bubbles is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 3,000 Restaurants in Warsaw
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Bubbles is a new direction on the Warsaw culinary map. At Bubbles you will see that this particular type of drink is not only reserved for big celebrations but it is also a perfect match for simple dishes, which can be enjoyed without a special occasion. All this with a passion to Champagne. The menu includes a selection of cold meats and cheeses, mostly from Poland - raclette from the stove, beef tartar, snails in an emulsion, but also vitello tonnato and foie gras. We specialize in perfectly seasoned beef and delicious, fresh seafood. Our desserts vary from the best homemade ice cream to pralins and cheesecake - all made according to our traditional recipes. In the kitchen we focus solely on quality and taste. Especially the kind we all remember from our childhood, which makes Bubbles an incredibly unique and cozy place, where everyone can find something for themselves. We create truly fine cuisine, combining simple products into surprising compositions. Some of our specialties include bone marrow with marinated onions, our delicious tomato tartar, marinated tofu, amazingly soft duck breast served in cranberry and strawberry sauce, zander on kale with cryfish sauce, and many others. Our secret lies in the ingredients we take from trusted Spanish, Italian and French producers. They are fresh, top quality regional gems, which make our menu a delicious combination of extraordinary meals. Along with a glass of fine champagne, our guests are always provided with exceptional taste sensations. Bubbles also serves other kinds of alcohol. For those who like to enjoy stronger beverages, we have prepared a wide variety of classic spirit brands- both local and world class. Not to mention our impressive collection of wines, in which we take great pride as genuine wine lovers. We hope you find this description appealing and will decide to visit our restaurant on Pilsudskiego 9. We promise incredible tastes, an unforgettable atmosphere and the plain need to return. See you in Bubbles! Tomasz Pydyś
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant just behind Teatr Wielki.
Googled it and came straight away, gorgeous selection of wines, starters (bread and olive oil, and cheese board) were fab!
We then chose risotto and duck breast as main meals and what a perfect choice!
Spot on service and atmosphere is wonderful!!
Thank you Bubbles!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Good casual service, our waiter was really helpful and informative, maybe except balsamico we asked for when bread arrived but came in after last dishes were served=) casual is nice but requires same amount of attention.
Food was great we had snails and raclette then beef, beef and beef burgignon (maybe a bit to salty but very tender and tasty) I couldn't help myself to top it up with creme brulle which was absoultely amazing especially acompanied with sauterne.
Good wine however for a wine bar I would appreciate wider choice in the lower price range as there is such a huge selection of amazing and not overpriced wines.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We went here for a drink and a starter.
I ordered bread and olive oil and tomato tartar. It was nice and the prosecco was also very good.
It was a great atmosphere here.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I really wanted to like this place, and the food is good. I’ve even been 3 times. The first time, the waitress was not able to pour a bottle of Prosecco into several glasses without a lot of spills (bearing in mind this is a wine bar). The second time was great and they let us stay after closing.

However, the third time was the last, as they made a lot of problems with the bill, charging me in euros instead of zlotys, blaming the card machine (I paid in zlotys the other times) and the manager even saying “it’s not my problem”!!!

Well, it is your problem if you are overcharging your customers because you’re not able to program your card machine correctly...

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Yes it is, although I was really having second thoughts before getting there. It was proposed by my girlfriend and I had no idea what's awaiting for me. But I had a few thoughts - it's a bar with the champagnes, so it has to be elegant and "champagne... do I even like it?". All say that bubbles are more for ladies.

I was so surprised with casual character of the place. Its cosy, not really a bar but a restaurant I guess. I had mussels. They're great. I love sea food and in Bubbles they know how to prepare it. And I have to admit that polish knows how to cook duck.

The waiters are sympathic and professional. I can recomend that place.