“Highly recommended”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Śródmieście Północne
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Very high quality food.
Excellent French cuisine with classic dishes along with interesting dishes from the chef. The service is of course great and very pleasant. Dont miss out the foie gras, its perfect!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I was amazed by this place tranquility and hospitality! My 3 yr old son loved it and behaved surprisingly well - he even liked the soup of the day! The wait staff is very friendly and understanding, they offered a lot of help. The table layout is well thought of and guarantees privacy.
Chef Michel is an amazing person and makes sure everything is in order.
The food was great: I had a lamb chop and my wife went for the cod - both dishes surprised us with the choice of sides and decoration. The taste was very rich and brought up what's best in meat and fish. We were recommended different desserts, both were just in point of what we needed - a taste of chocolate with fruity filling and a refreshing mango mousse. As a goodbye we got some freshly made macaroons with caramel filling which were a perfect treat for the ride home. I can definitely recommend this place to anyone in any age.

1  Thank Matthew H
Reviewed 12 April 2018

The place with rather serious interior design, excellent anf professional service and what the most important delicious food. Fois grais to die for, my Dover sole was the best fish I have ever had.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Super food, service and atmosphere. I was here twice and I enjoyed it every time. The testing menu is very good (although portions are small). The foie gras is delicious. We also had fish, oysters, beef and lamb - all very good. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

What an amazing, delightful experience!

Ambience: reassuringly luxurious, and very romantic.

Service: friendly, attentive yet discreet, extremely knowledgeable with respect to the menu and the construction of each dish and wine.

Wines: A surprising selection which complemented each dish perfectly.

Food: This menu degustacyjne has recently changed for Spring. Flavours, colours, aromas and textures wooed us, dancing across our senses like a prima ballerina. The soufflé made me cry for all the right reasons. This confused Michel who came over at the end to chat about our experience. A perfect ending.