US$268
US$213
US$155
US$146
US$112
Rooms Pazlar Jerman(Bled)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$148
US$175
US$139
US$177
Alex Guest House(Bohinjska Bela)
All reviewssummer residencered carpethuge suitehotel groundsmaster bedroomfree boatterrace overlooking the lakethere is no air conditioningtito erasitting roompresidential suiterow boathotel gueststwo nightsswimming areastunning locationbreakfast was included
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We stayed here for 1 night in September 2016 (a couple in our late 20s).

The Villa - the building itself is magnificent, as are the grounds. It is situated on the opposite side of the lake to the bus station (approx. 10 min taxi ride or 50 min walk). It is right on the lake the views from the terrace are spectacular.

Our room - we booked a double room and were allocated a huge room, with a separate sitting room, double bedroom and large bathroom. I found the room dated, dull and lacking. I presume the décor and interiors were intended to be in-keeping with the era of the Villa but it was not my cup of tea.

Cleanliness - for the most part, our room was clean but it was let down by a small, stain on the white bed-sheet. I did not raise this with the hotel because I only noticed it late at night and was too tired to deal with it.

Breakfast - the buffet was large, plentiful and tasty. It had the typical hot and cold selections. What made the breakfast was the setting - we sat on the terrace looking out over the manicured gardens and the lake. Spectacular.

This hotel is beautiful but lacking something. Our stay was fine but at the price, I would expect better than "fine". I felt that I was paying for the view more than anything else.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We had our civil ceremony and wedding reception at Vila Bled and were so incredibly pleased with our day, organised by our wedding planner Petra Cuk of Da Petra. The hotel and grounds were such a beautiful setting, there is a perfect view of the island and I can't imagine a better one could be had in the whole of Bled. The pletna boats could dock right outside the hotel and took us to the church on the island for our blessing. The staff were so incredibly helpful and kind, patiently helping us and our guests to float 300 candles on the lake with no complaints of burnt fingers! The food was delicious and service impeccable, I can't recommend Vila Bled as a wedding venue or restaurant highly enough. We hope to visit again in the near future. Thank you for making our wedding!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We booked this hotel for two nights to stay while at lake bled. The drive way and the exterior of the hotel were promising but from the second we walked in, the disaster began. The reception staff couldn't find our reservation and went out of their way to make this awkward and unpleasant for us. We tried to show our confirmation but they couldn't be bothered and informed us that we are lucky they have a room left.
When we went up to the room we discovered there was NO AIR CONDITIONING!!! while 33 degrees outside. On top of that, the room was dated with furniture like in the sixties and smell of old rugs. We went back to the reception to complain but they just laughed in our faces and made fun of our complaints. We wanted to leave then and there but since the high season we couldn't find rooms in nearby hotels.
The next day, we were taking an afternoon nap in the boiling hot and smelly room when one side of the bed collapsed and I ended up on the floor. We went down to the reception to complain and once again were offered no help, no room change but only ridicule in response. On top of that, we were threatened to be CHARGED!! for the damage we caused to the bed.
At this point, I couldn't bear it any more and we went out and made a call to hotels.com who handled the situation very well. In an hour, we were checked out of the hotel paying just for one night and on our way to a hotel nearby with air conditioning, proper cleanliness level and welcoming staff.
If you are visiting lake bled, which is a true pearl of nature, don't ruin your stay by visiting this nightmare hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Driving onto Vila Bled property lined with tall trees and foliage was absolutely beautiful. My room was dreamy. The living room could hold 25 people at least! The double windows opening out to a quaint balcony overlooking Lake Bled was breathtaking. Across the lake is Bled Castle rich with history and beauty. Breakfast, lunch or dinner on the terrace with the views was truly epic. The hotel grounds flourishing with blooming flowers of all kinds. Walk down the long steps to the lake and enjoy their private dock for swimming in the pristine, clear, refreshing water or take one of their wooden kayaks out for a spin. I felt like a Princess!

Room Tip: Any room in the hotel has a beautiful view. The only sounds are the Church bells in the background.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Staying two nights - beautiful accommodation overlooking the gardens. Lovely light spacious rooms. Staff very good and easy parking. Even though it was raining when we stayed here it didn't dampen our enthusiasm for Vila Bled or the surroundings.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple