All reviews great hotel hotel manager local calls great shower rooms are clean and spacious old town quiet area perfect location family room minutes walk away one night stay would highly recommend this hotel within easy walking distance per day room was large centre of town breakfast was excellent
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I do think Urban Hotel Front Desk was extremely nice and friendly. The room is big sized. Bathroom very spacious. TV has good selection of channels. The bed was not really to my liking. Two narrow single beds made as double. The room didn't have any equipment to make coffee or tea in the morning. The breakfast wasn't really fresh and hotel was claiming it was full when asked late check out. Had to sit in the lounge to finish my work as had to check out, but didn't see even one other customer during the 1,5 hours I sat in the loung. Fully booked!? Yeah right!

Well the hotel is indeed very nicely located in the city center. Good connections to everywhere including the main railways station nearby about 10 minute walk away. The hotel Wifi worked very well. I thin the average price per night around 90$ was okeish. Not expensive not cheap...

Room Tip: Room facing the inner yard, from higher floor.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AresMarsGod
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Fast and to the point communication through Booking.com. The whole area is vehicle free. A few hundred meters from central attractions and authentic cousins. Small but nice room with spacious shower. Restaurant offers great choice of food and local wines.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 18 November 2017

When two friends and I first looked into accommodation options in Ljubljana, we couldn't find just the right combination of location, price, room configuration, amenities, and design appeal. Then we stumbled upon the new Urban Hotel and knew we'd found "the one." Our three-night stay there proved comfortable, convenient and enjoyable.

The hotel faces a quiet courtyard and feels just slightly removed from the city's compact center, yet it's only a short walk away; there are plenty of stores and restaurants, too, right in the Urban's immediate vicinity. The staff was friendly, welcoming and helpful. ​​The​ room (twin bedroom with adjacent sofa/daybed area) was sleek and clean, and the bathroom in particular was stylish and well-lit, with an excellent shower. And we loved the bold, cheery colors of the Urban's lounge and breakfast room -- not to mention the multiple scrumptious options at the breakfast buffet (don't miss the pear tart!).

I did find the beds, while new, to be a bit on the soft side, but that's a matter of personal preference.

Overall, the Urban was a fine choice in a delightful city. We would certainly choose it again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank PaulainPhilly
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Had an amazing one night stay. I wish I had stayed longer as this hotel really hit me. Huge and well equipped rooms (although iron was missing), with great design, amazing staff and good location. What else one need? One thing I didn't like was that it was quite cold in breakfest room. And maybe for me, mattresses were little too soft.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Hotel is located very good in the middle of everything. You can get by foot to all the sights in the city. Rooms are pretty fresh, breakfast selection is good, staff friendly. What we did not like, is that it was a bit cold in the room, and turning heating to higher temperature did not do anything. One towel was dirty. Except that, our stay was comfortable.

Stayed: November 2017