“The best little apartment in the best little city.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
n2m2s1
Buffalo, New York
“The best little apartment in the best little city.”
Reviewed 3 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012

My friend and I spent a long weekend in this apartment. It was well equipped with more than we needed or used. Seriously, anything you could want was provided. We didn't have to worry, need or want anything else.

On top of the facility it was the perfect location. Close (5-10 minute walk) to city center but far enough out of the center to be quiet and peaceful. The walk to the city along the river was quite enjoyable as well with many cafes, restaurants and shops close by.

Aside from the place itself, the owner was available to answer questions and lend a helping hand, if needed. She arranged transportation (1/2 the price we would have paid if we did it on our own) from and to the airport. She also gave suggestions of places to see and things to do. She genuinely cared that our stay was the best possible.

This option is perfect for 2 people and definitely more affordable and more comfortable than a hotel. If I ever find myself in Ljubljana again, without a question this is where I will be staying.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Well stocked with everything you can imagine.
Liked least: weak wi-fi signal at times.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Southampton UK
Reviewed 2 December 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway

A romantic getaway
Padua - Italy
Reviewed 18 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing