“AMAZING”

Cuisines: Contemporary, Slovenian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Went there with my family and we had the course menu and it was absolutely fabulous. We also felt very special to dine inside the castle!!! Would go there again if I get the chance to visit Ljubljana in the future.

1  Thank thehungryfruit

Reviewed 12 February 2018

This is definitely the top in Ljubljana. The chef seems to have worked for Alain Ducasse as I understood from a conversation. I don't know if it is true but it could very well be as the dishes we were served were the top. Excellent combinations of tastes, the structure of the food was perfect and the presentation a real beauty.
We took the 5 course tasting menu (you can go up to 9 courses) with pairing wines. Each and every dish was an experience and it's difficult to find the words to describe how we all loved it from the start till the end.
I can definitely recommend this excellent restaurant at the castel in Ljubljana. The view over the city is complementary.
With wines, aperitif and coffee for 6 we paid just above 500 EUR. A lot of value for the money.

1  Thank Marc V
Reviewed 7 February 2018

All stars well deserved. Nice local spin of food itinerary with a bit confusing lyric titles that require some vocal help from your designated waiter. Great view. Sensible but little over-decorated for my taste.

1  Thank Robert_Slo1
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Was here for the second time with business colleagues. Restaurant is situated in one of the castle towers with amazing view on Ljubljana.
The space is well designed with very warm-feeling interior. The tables were really neatly prepared and all food served with a touch of design.
The food (7-course menu) tasted very good and I must say that the service was top class. Usually in this kind of restaurants service is to "artificial" I would say cold but every single waiter here was warm and attentive which makes the difference. First time hear I was a bit disappointed but second time they have done good job!
Definitely worth trying.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

That is my number one restaurant I ever went. I love Ljubljana, so the location on the castle in the middle of the city is just fantastic. It is so romantic and the ambient is just wonderful. I loved the staff. The waiter having my table was just wonderful. Nice, full of knowledge, just enjoyable. The food is just on the spot. I had tears of I have no idea what in my eyes. It was so delicious. Small portions, but I went out full and satisfies. The wine offer is just heaven. Expensive but a place you must taste.