“Burger and beer”
Review of Pop's Place

Pop's Place
Ranked #22 of 659 Restaurants in Ljubljana
Price range: US$9 - US$17
Description: Pop's Place is an exclusive Gastropub serving Ljubljana. We serve gourmet burgers, traditional BBQ ribs, house-made fries, and other classic American-British "Bar" cuisine in a friendly and lively environment in the city center. All of our ingredients are locally sourced and our burgers are made from 100% aged Slovenian beef, which is hand-selected and custom blended. We regularly offer an excellent selection of Slovenian, regional, and international craft beers.
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Who would say that burgers and beer can make such a poetry. Atmosphere, so many kinds of kraft beer, various types of burgers, onion rings, fries ... what a man can still want? Well, a good company that this place has a lot.Try it, do not believe me!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,689)

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

not the best burger i’ve had but certainly not the worst. it was tasty but for me a bit too greasy. fast service and you eat at big shared tables or the bar (everything appeared to be bar stools style seating). i went Friday night and it was busy and a fun vibe

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Best onion rings in the world. Burgers and ribs are also delicious. Good beer selection and homemade ice tea.

2  Thank Andrej L
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

We came here for dinner and this place was insanely good! The burgers were hands down, THE best I’ve ever eaten. The buns were so soft and delicious and the meat was perfect! I had the ‘Classic’ I think and my fiancé had the ‘Mac’. Both were next level good! We also had a side of sweet potato chips which were super yummy as well! When travelling we usually have a rule that no matter how good somewhere is, we continue to try new places...after eating here though, I think we’ll be back for lunch today!!! Thanks for the great food and service guys!

1  Thank MillyC91
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Soft, fresh buns, delicious medium grilled meat, nice sauce... Do you realy need more?? All the burgers are super juicy and the fries are good to... Also they serve a lot of craft beer I recomend you go for their own house brew it worked for me.

1  Thank Domagoj T